NC State

Advertisement
With our teams, last 20 years, every game feels like a 5-alarm fire, and very often we’ve come up short. Lurking doubt is justified. But I hope the team that played the first 2 games this season, is the one that shows up Friday.

If we struggle on our OPENING drive, same old crap and different game. On top of that coming off a bye week, normal teams use that to their advantage. We know the history of bye week.

Have you ever watched a game where a team went three and out on their opening drive and then maybe only punted once the rest of the game?

Just trying to help you along on your journey to becoming a sentient being.

Advertisement
I haven't watched a lick of NC State, but don't they usually have decent line play? We struggle with bigger, more physical lines.
NC State's rushing defense has been really bad, allowing 180+ yards/game on the ground so far. We need to try to establish the run game with both the backs and with King, but hopefully in more diverse ways than just delayed handoffs up the middle.

Have you ever watched a game where a team went three and out on their opening drive and then maybe only punted once the rest of the game?

Just trying to help you along on your journey to becoming a sentient being.
It’s almost like the first drive doesn’t actually effect every other drive of the game. I mean the first drive against Virginia was two big plays and a touchdown. They then proceeded to score 12 more points the rest of the game.

Advertisement
If we struggle on our OPENING drive, same old crap and different game. On top of that coming off a bye week, normal teams use that to their advantage. We know the history of bye week.
No. Elaborate more. Coming off bue weeks not talked about at all on CIS. Please enlighten us.

Advertisement
Back