NC State

Advertisement
It helps that they are a trash team with a trash defense.

That being said, if we struggle on offense, turn the ball over, and don't force any turnovers we can lose to anyone on our schedule.

So hopefully we take care of business early and just cruise the rest of the way.

Last edited:
We should, emphasis on should, beat the brakes off them. We are a far superior team than them on paper, both with personnel & statistically. Hoping the running game gets back on track against this poor run defense.

I haven't watched a lick of NC State, but don't they usually have decent line play? We struggle with bigger, more physical lines.

Advertisement
If we struggle on our OPENING drive, same old crap and different game. On top of that coming off a bye week, normal teams use that to their advantage. We know the history of bye week.

I surely hope so cause you know as I, we have a terrible history of not showing up. I would love 60 MINUTES of mistake free game.

Advertisement
It helps that they are a trash team with a trash defense.

That being said, if we struggle on offense, turn the ball over, and don't force any turnovers we can lose to anyone on our schedule.

So hopefully we take care of business early and just cruise the rest of the way.
Also if we score less points than they do on Friday night we may not win.

Keys to the game....hitting the nail on the head. Keep your nose to the grindstone. Leave it all out on the field. Give 100% for 60 minutes. If OT, then more than 60 mins. Make sure the other team doesn’t want it more. Make sure everyone has motors that won’t quit.

If we do all of that, I feel good.

Advertisement
Keys to the game....hitting the nail on the head. Keep your nose to the grindstone. Leave it all out on the field. Give 100% for 60 minutes. If OT, then more than 60 mins. Make sure the other team doesn’t want it more. Make sure everyone has motors that won’t quit.

If we do all of that, I feel good.

Attachments

• a74e9630470957720f88fc4c23d5310a.jpg
    a74e9630470957720f88fc4c23d5310a.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 16
even with a depleted roster this is a team we can and should beat....our CIS heart attack games start after this one.

Advertisement
If we struggle on our OPENING drive, same old crap and different game. On top of that coming off a bye week, normal teams use that to their advantage. We know the history of bye week.
Miami looked like ‘99 Rams on their first drive vs Virginia, the proceeded to sh*t the bed the rest of the game.

Also if we score less points than they do on Friday night we may not win.
That is actually not always factually true.
There can always be a forfeit with some sort of academically ineligible player or some weird thing like that.
But I get what you were trying to say.

I do think we drop a game this year before UNC game but I think we finally put the bye week blues to rest this week

That is actually not always factually true.
There can always be a forfeit with some sort of academically ineligible player or some weird thing like that.
But I get what you were trying to say.
MAY.
But I get what you were trying to do.

Advertisement
Back