NC State vs THE U Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ive never seen anything like this. UNF*CKING believable. 4 turnovers, 2 first and goals inside the 5, and ZERO f*CKING points. WTF is going on with this team? The offense is in full meltdown here. Are we seeing the rise of Jacory Morris here? Ive never seen such offensive inconsistency in my life. This game should be a BLOW OUT right now. Im beside myself right now.

We're complaining about a kid that nearly has 300 yards and 3 TDs in the first half. Great fan base.

Because we expect greatness from the University of Miami. Not just passable performances. With greatness we have another 30 points this game. A marquee win. Not just a "hope we hang on" performance. It's not all his fault but he was in a position to help us a few times and didn't.

Advertisement
Norte dame is watching this and thinking easy pickings. We play like this and we get beat like we should. We play the 1st quarter style for all 4? We can hang with that team.

We should just play the 1st and 4th quater only. Lets just forfeit the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Advertisement
Good point on Howard.

I read his Mom tweeted some **** about how could she not want her son to play for Golden after the Malcolm thing, but he hasn't stepped on the field. Odd.

Ive never seen anything like this. UNF*CKING believable. 4 turnovers, 2 first and goals inside the 5, and ZERO f*CKING points. WTF is going on with this team? The offense is in full meltdown here. Are we seeing the rise of Jacory Morris here? Ive never seen such offensive inconsistency in my life. This game should be a BLOW OUT right now. Im beside myself right now.

We're complaining about a kid that nearly has 300 yards and 3 TDs in the first half. Great fan base.

All of that was in the first quarter. Garbage in the 2nd. And 200 of those were on plays the defense thought was over. Stop it.

I never expected our field goal kicker to be a weakness of ours going into this season. It`s like he lost all of his confidence after missing that close field goal against Georgia tech.

Advertisement
I never expected our field goal kicker to be a weakness of ours going into this season. It`s like he lost all of his confidence after missing that close field goal against Georgia tech.

He's missed 3 in a row.

3 in a row (including 2 chip shots)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back