NC State vs THE U Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol some slight overreaction going on here. It's an extremely young team that made young team mistakes. Relax and enjoy the second half. Jesus.

Ive never seen anything like this. UNF*CKING believable. 4 turnovers, 2 first and goals inside the 5, and ZERO f*CKING points. WTF is going on with this team? The offense is in full meltdown here. Are we seeing the rise of Jacory Morris here? Ive never seen such offensive inconsistency in my life. This game should be a BLOW OUT right now. Im beside myself right now.

Advertisement
This game so far is all the evidence you need to see that the coaches are fine. All the coaches have done well for us so far today but the players just keep ******* up, on offense especially. PLayers need to get their **** together for the 2nd half. How hard is it to score from inside the 5 yard line? We have been down there twice with nothing to show for it. On another note, I'm not sure that Wieclaw will ever be able to make another field goal again. Dude is completely rattled; wasn't even close on is field goal attempts today and was shaky for the GT game as well.

Advertisement
The only thing I can even remotely be mad at Fisch about is the playcall on 1st and Goal at the 2 when the int occured. Even then, if Walford makes a play no one is questioning it. The OLine is up and down right now as is Morris. Need to make better decisions with the ball in his hands and drops need to stop.

Ive never seen anything like this. UNF*CKING believable. 4 turnovers, 2 first and goals inside the 5, and ZERO f*CKING points. WTF is going on with this team? The offense is in full meltdown here. Are we seeing the rise of Jacory Morris here? Ive never seen such offensive inconsistency in my life. This game should be a BLOW OUT right now. Im beside myself right now.

We're complaining about a kid that nearly has 300 yards and 3 TDs in the first half. Great fan base.

Advertisement
Not sure why some are complaining about Morris. He's hardly the issue right now.

1. Our TEs are terrible.
2. Wieclaw has no confidence.

I fully expect NCST to march down the field after half time. If history is anything to go by.....

Pedo state is killing Illinois. They took the lead and never looked back. Why is this team not capable of this? Not in many many years.

Advertisement

We're complaining about a kid that nearly has 300 yards and 3 TDs in the first half. Great fan base.
In an unbelieveable 1st quarter....then completely **** the bed in the 2nd quarter and was non existent

4 turnovers and no points coupled with 2 missed field goals is completely unacceptable..

If you chalk a RS SR missing to critical field goals one a **** chip shot. I'm sorry we have a problem. if anything we should be up big time right now. 29-14.. I would feel a lot more comfortable.

Good news is we are getting pressure on the QB and I don't see that slowing down.

Morris had a horrendous 2nd quarter and NC State will not give us the ball 4 times again this half.

It's time to settle in or this will be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back