NC State QB carted off, air cast on the ankle

LOL... if Pickett played we would’ve still beat them by a similar margin. Now try to come up with some other dumb *** take.

Also, the Pitt QB found little success. What the fūck game did you watch anyway?
Yellen went 22/46 for 277 yards, 1 TD, 0 int. That’s pretty good for a true freshman back up QB for his first start. My standards of our “elite” Defense are clearly higher than yours..

Advertisement
Yellen went 22/46 for 277 yards, 1 TD, 0 int. That’s pretty good for a true freshman back up QB for his first start. My standards of our “elite” Defense are clearly higher than yours..

His 1st start was last season against USC when he was at Az St

He went 28/44 for 292 and 4 touchdowns passes 2 int

Advertisement
Yellen is not a true freshman. He was a transfer from Arizona St. His first start for Pitt but not first start as a college player
Ps less than 50% completions and 39.9 QB rating for the game I do not consider good. Would hate to see what you call bad

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yellen is not a true freshman. He was a transfer from Arizona St. His first start for Pitt but not first start as a college player
Ps less than 50% completions and 39.9 QB rating for the game I do not consider good. Would hate to see what you call bad

Dude is getting slaughtered with straight facts.

39 QBR but he murdered our defense?

I’m not arguing that our defense is elite, but this clown has to make up stories to try to get his bullshlt point across. He’s entitled to his opinion, but he’s not entitled to his facts. Especially if they are made up.

Fun fact: richt recruited hockman over Jake Fromm. Jake’s family was upset so he committed to baga. Richt completely ignored him. The minute Kirby got the job he contacted Fromm and and he committed to ugay. Take a look at hockman now. Take a look at fromms career. Richt was so dumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back