NC State QB carted off, air cast on the ankle

Advertisement
Pitt’s backup QB looked real good against our “elite” Defense. I have no reason to think NCSTATE’s back up can’t have success against our superior Secondary.

Who says our D is elite?? I certainly dont think they are

Advertisement
How many of Pitt’s points were on a short field due to turnovers?
Exactly. Two turnovers that resulted in field possession in the red zone. Our philosophy, like most of college football today, is bend but dont break and our D, compared with almost all of college football, especially in the SEC, is doing good, not excellent but good enough for us to win with a good offense. The last few years our offense was horrible, in the bottom 90th percent of college football. Now we are putting points on the board with our good, but not excellent D, we are nor able to win games that we should have won last year.

Good news for us. I was actually more concerned about losing to a sneaky good NC ST team than an overrated UNC. I am sure our players will be ready to stop all the UNC talk, but it's all too easy to look past a solid NC St. team and get an unpleasant surprise.
This is actually a very interesting take and many people won't realize it.

We will be up for a hyped game like UNCaa but motivation will never be easy against a run-of-the-mill NCHS game. Hockman is ****e and will make it a much easier matchup.

How many of Pitt’s points were on a short field due to turnovers?
Doesn’t dismiss the fact that their QB still found success against our all mighty Defense. If Pickett played, your tone would be entirely different. This is nothing new under Diaz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t dismiss the fact that their QB still found success against our all mighty Defense. If Pickett played, your tone would be entirely different. This is nothing new under Diaz.

LOL... if Pickett played we would’ve still beat them by a similar margin. Now try to come up with some other dumb *** take.

Also, the Pitt QB found little success. What the fūck game did you watch anyway?

After Pickett beat us in 2017.....

2018: 14/22 130 yards 0 tds sacked 6 times

2019: 18/32 146 yards 0td 2 interceptions sacked 4 times

I said yesterday after Pickett was ruled out that I had rather faced him than the unknown.

Advertisement
After Pickett beat us in 2017.....

2018: 14/22 130 yards 0 tds sacked 6 times

2019: 18/32 146 yards 0td 2 interceptions sacked 4 times

I said yesterday after Pickett was ruled out that I had rather faced him than the unknown.
Disagree. Pickett was having a solid season, thus far. He is feeling more comfortable in the Whipple system. Kid has been pretty good for Pitt, overall. Miami got lucky he was injured.

Yesterday, that unknown threw 4 or 5 passes that should have been picked off and never were. Our DB’s are clueless (Couch looked impressive). Not to mention, the amount of wide open WR’s left in the game. Pitt closely leads the nation in dropped passes. We got lucky in several passes, yesterday. But our Defense is just fine..

So we might be playing Pitt, UVA and NC St backups. **** we have all laid out to meet Clemson again in the ACCCG. They are gonna beat ND.

Advertisement
Back