NC State Game 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bases loaded and we get nothing from Cloonan or Lala. Can't win if we don't execute. Should be up 2-1 going into the 3rd.

Advertisement
Avante doesn't waste any time going to his pen and takes the wind right out of our sails. Man, we will struggle vs LH pitching.

Cloonan is a platoon guy, there are 4 RH COF on the bench, leaving him in to get owned by a lefty on back to back nights.

That kid faces RHP only his avg. Will be over .300 at years end

Our struggle to produce without home runs has been one of the main storylines of the season.

Advertisement
Cloonan is a platoon guy, there are 4 RH COF on the bench, leaving him in to get owned by a lefty on back to back nights.

I totally agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Gil at 1st base against lefties. Toral is getting owned by left handed pitching as well. This is killing us at critical times when all we need is for them to put the ball in play to score runs.

Not a lot of sterling options in the outfield. Tuero is out for an extended period, Jenkins was injured Friday, and Moore/Crosbie have showed no signs of hitting

Advertisement
Not a lot of sterling options in the outfield. Tuero is out for an extended period, Jenkins was injured Friday, and Moore/Crosbie have showed no signs of hitting

What happened to Tuero? He has a nice stroke.

That’s why Zamora frustrates me so much. He can make that play, but makes so many silly errors.

Advertisement
Back