NC State Game 3

Advertisement
I sure hope Gino gets some guys up early in the pen today. We've seen how quickly the wheels can come off and turn into a big inning. Should be the kitchen sink today - need this W.

NC State leads 2-1. Bot 6.

Toral reaches on a two base error by the left fielder to start the inning. Credit Toral for going oppo for once

Advertisement
Failure to execute the basics is killing this team. It should be a 3-2 lead for Miami if we can make contact with nobody out bottom of the 6th.

I sure hope Gino gets some guys up early in the pen today. We've seen how quickly the wheels can come off and turn into a big inning. Should be the kitchen sink today - need this W.
Agree, but do you think he defers to JD somewhat at least?

BTW, sorry if misread your post yesterday and thanks for pointing out my senior moment as well.

Lets get 1 today!

Advertisement
Vilar can’t get the bunt down and takes strike three looking
He used poor technique in his one attempt to bunt. You don't push the bat at the ball, you catch the ball with the bat. It's a sacrafice bunt, not a bunt for a hit. I can't understand why year after year I see bad technique when sacrifice bunting.

Advertisement
Agree, but do you think he defers to JD somewhat at least?

BTW, sorry if misread your post yesterday and thanks for pointing out my senior moment as well.

Lets get 1 today!

No need for apology. I don't know to answer your question, but I doubt JD would wait too long knowing he has fresh arms, it's Sunday and we've lost 5 in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back