NC State (Game 2) 2pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lala even admitted as much in the most recent media availability session that's he's been defensive at the plate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toral has really regressed. Almost no power from a kid who scared everyone a few years ago.

The bats are what I expected the freshmen arms to be and the freshmen arms are what I expected the bats to be. Federman is exactly what I expected him to be in the Friday role.
Federman is pure trash. Always has been. Sucked as a closer and he’s supposedly our best (as evidenced by the Friday night starter role)???

And on top of it, this clown thinks he’s the second coming of Vince Vaughn which is further enabled by nepotism hire Gino!

What a disgrace. The sooner federman stops putting on a UM baseball jersey the better off we will be!

He started his outing by hitting Lala and ended it by hitting Yoyo. Excellent symmetry.

Advertisement
It’s nice to see Morales lean into that one. That’s another little thing we don’t utilize as a whole. If you’re in a 2 strike count that’s not 3-2 you should never avoid getting hit unless it’s coming at your head.

It’s nice to see Morales lean into that one. That’s another little thing we don’t utilize as a whole. If you’re in a 2 strike count that’s not 3-2 you should never avoid getting hit unless it’s coming at your head.
Old school baseball that I love and miss

Advertisement
Back