NC State (Game 2) 2pm ACCNX

Yep. Not sure where the 1-0 pitch in the last at bat missed.
Maybe it’s my orange and green glasses on but there’s a few pitches that I’m wondering where Rosario missed

Advertisement
Swing the phuking bat!!! This team puts itself in a hole taking way too many pitches for strikes!!! Always hitting behind in the count when/if they put the ball in play.

I’m not sure what our approach at the plate is. We swing at bad pitches, miss good pitches in good counts, and take pitches right down the middle.

Im going to suggest we are doing too much guessing based on analytics and it’s not working. Everybody looks awful up there.

Advertisement
I just don’t know what to say. We’ve been terrible at the plate for so long. We’re not going to fix it from yesterday.
The players have to step up, but I’m looking at Coach Lopez as well. We don’t ha be a guy who looks comfortable up there and we really didn’t last year in 16 games as well.

I believe Lopez is the primary hitting guy. What exactly is our approach up there?

Advertisement
Good to see vilar stroking the bal

anyone just see the whining behavior from yoyo

that so flo baseball for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toral has really regressed. Almost no power from a kid who scared everyone a few years ago.

The bats are what I expected the freshmen arms to be and the freshmen arms are what I expected the bats to be. Federman is exactly what I expected him to be in the Friday role.

Advertisement
Back