NC State (Game 2) 2pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Txcanes and his call out posts after single wins usually fizzle out in May. Then he comes back the following February to tell us that we’re fine, stop complaining.

I expect even bigger shakeup in lineup tomorrow. What a massive hit by yo yo when was struggling mightily this series

Advertisement
Yep. If we can get at least one of the next two games (my preference being the ACC game of course) and shuffle the rotation forward next weekend, I think we’ll be okay.
The Coastal is a mess. We just can’t afford to get swept. Winning tomorrow would actually put us in a decent spot.

I expect even bigger shakeup in lineup tomorrow. What a massive hit by yo yo when was struggling mightily this series
I like that Gino made some changes. Kayfus and Pitelli help defensively and will only get better as the season moves on at the plate. The question becomes what to do with Toral and Gil if Kayfus stays in the lineup. Only one DH spot for either Toral
Or Gil.

I like that Gino made some changes. Kayfus and Pitelli help defensively and will only get better as the season moves on at the plate. The question becomes what to do with Toral and Gil if Kayfus stays in the lineup. Only one DH spot for either Toral
Or Gil.
Don’t have any answers as to what we do with toral.

Advertisement
Or Gil.
Probably would stick with Toral because he’s getting on base at a much higher rate than Gil. Rivera might be an alternate choice if you need to pull the rip cord. He’s kind of a higher floor/lower ceiling version of those two. He’s gonna give you more consistent power but won’t be the middle of the order hitter they’ve been at their best. His speed over Gil and Toral doesn’t hurt either.

The only other realistic change I see is Jenkins. I know Gino values his defense, but you have to balance that with having Kayfus and Pitelli as primarily glove first players now too. Might be another spot for Rivera or maybe Thomas. We just need more power in the lineup.

I criticize decisions when I think they should be criticized and I praise what I think should be praised, and I do it in real time so we can see how it plays out. Sometimes I’m right, sometimes I’m wrong, and everyone gets to see it.

The strategy of the game is what makes baseball interesting. If you thought Arguelles was the right guy for the slot, you should have made your case rather than waiting until the safety of the final out to go caping around the board.
No I choose to watch the game and not make live anticipation critiques and then crow told ya so. Tired act, he shut folks up, proud of him.

Txcanes and his call out posts after single wins usually fizzle out in May. Then he comes back the following February to tell us that we’re fine, stop complaining.
And then there are fans like you. I have seen us win the Ncs, it was a blast. Try to cheer, not jeer. Sure they are frustrating. But reminder, you were acting the same way after we toik the series against Gators. Smdh.,

Advertisement
And then there are fans like you. I have seen us win the Ncs, it was a blast. Try to cheer, not jeer. Sure they are frustrating. But reminder, you were acting the same way after we toik the series against Gators. Smdh.,

Taking a series in February doesn’t mean a whole lot.

Advertisement
Probably would stick with Toral because he’s getting on base at a much higher rate than Gil. Rivera might be an alternate choice if you need to pull the rip cord. He’s kind of a higher floor/lower ceiling version of those two. He’s gonna give you more consistent power but won’t be the middle of the order hitter they’ve been at their best. His speed over Gil and Toral doesn’t hurt either.

The only other realistic change I see is Jenkins. I know Gino values his defense, but you have to balance that with having Kayfus and Pitelli as primarily glove first players now too. Might be another spot for Rivera or maybe Thomas. We just need more power in the lineup.
For what its worth Perfect Game rated Kayfus the 70th overall player in the 2020 class.
Screenshot_20210306-185334_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back