NC State (Game 2) 2pm ACCNX

Win or lose can’t fault Gino the way he has managed the staff today. Oh...and Pitelli needs to be the everyday SS no matter how little he hits. Kid is a stud at SS

Back to the days of defensive SS wizards who didn't have much pop like Ozzie Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. My money is on a massive inning for Wolfpack

edit: shutdown inning from aguellas
Shut the negative nellies up. Well done Anthony Arguelles
Even a broken clock is right twice a day? There was no performance based reason to put him in that spot.
Lmao, always a cririque right. Like parents in Ll baseball. Let us know when you get your first college coaching job.

Advertisement

Lmao, always a cririque right. Like parents in Ll baseball. Let us know when you get your first college coaching job.
The call out culture on here is hilarious. We’re in here talking baseball based on what has happened already this season and the flow of the game. Like we didn’t want him to go in there and shut them down the way he did 🖕🏻

The call out culture on here is hilarious. We’re in here talking baseball based on what has happened already this season and the flow of the game. Like we didn’t want him to go in there and shut them down the way he did 🖕🏻
Then act like it , geez. Cant stand the negativity. Loser attitude.

Last edited:

I criticize decisions when I think they should be criticized and I praise what I think should be praised, and I do it in real time so we can see how it plays out. Sometimes I’m right, sometimes I’m wrong, and everyone gets to see it.

The strategy of the game is what makes baseball interesting. If you thought Arguelles was the right guy for the slot, you should have made your case rather than waiting until the safety of the final out to go caping around the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back