NC State - 2/5

Here we go again.
I’m going to flip if I see another infographic from canes social about how Miller is averaging 12 and 7 in our last 5. Were 1-4 in that stretch. They’re misleading stats, he’s played a bit better I’ll admit but is still a liability and will probably be exposed again tn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here we go again.
I’m going to flip if I see another infographic from canes social about how Miller is averaging 12 and 7 in our last 5. Were 1-4 in that stretch. They’re misleading stats, he’s played a bit better I’ll admit but is still a liability and will probably be exposed again tn.
I love him offensively. The rest of his game is atrocious.

I'm surprised NC State beat us the way they did last time. I'm expecting a much more competitive game tonight. CONTINUE TO GIVE THESE FRESHMAN MINUTES PLEASE, GET WALKER IN THE **** GAME EARLY AND OFTEN

I love him offensively. The rest of his game is atrocious.

I'm surprised NC State beat us the way they did last time. I'm expecting a much more competitive game tonight. CONTINUE TO GIVE THESE FRESHMAN MINUTES PLEASE, GET WALKER IN THE **** GAME EARLY AND OFTEN
Agreed. Unless we win out we’re not making the tourney so might as well do right by next years team and get these guys experience. Wong and Bev have a come a long way in past 2 weeks or so.

I am not the defense attorney for Rodney Miller but he has overachieved based upon his previous 3 years of a lack of production.
1-4 is the team's record over the last 5 games but let's look at Sam and DJ performance over that same span. Then ask yourself, why is Sam playing 30 plus minutes a game to give the team single digits in points and rebounds.
Wong, Beverly and Walker need to be playing over 20 minutes per game for the rest of this season.
Their growth and development will greatly help the team next season and beyond.

Advertisement
Game prediction :

NC State 65
Miami 76

Huge breakout performance by the three freshman as the combine to score over 40 points.
Kam Mcgusty plays along with Keith Stone but Chris Lykes remains out.
This will be the best team effort of the year as all eight guys score and play double digit minutes.

Advertisement
Canes lead 15 to 10 with 11:48 left in the first half.
All three freshman have played and combined for 7 points.

Advertisement
NC state 6 straight 3's crazy. Lucky to be tied. Where's some Canes luck please?
(refs kinda suck not to mention NCState nbr 13 6 full seconds in the key not called)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back