NBA NBA Draft 2022

Great pickup for the Bulls.

He’ll be good coming off the bench as a Wing-Forward behind DeMar DeRozan.

He won’t be able to supplement the loss of Zach LeVine’s scoring, but he’s a really good combo slashing forward that can be a good defender & plays really smart off the ball. Will fit perfect with Lonzo & Alex Caruso.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El what do you think of my wolves drafting that Auburn kid Walker Kessler? Seems like a pretty solid trade to get the 29th pick as well
He’s got good upside as a Rim protector & Interior Post Defender.

Great Shot blocker & solid rebounder, limited athletically & will struggle creating his own shot in the league.

Is a bit of throw back Big Man, will be solid coming off the bench providing Defense in the Post in conjunction with Karl-Anthony Towns who was top 5 in Blocks this season.

He’s a low ceiling player, but he can be a solid consistent Defensive force multiplier due to his elite shot blocking capability & if he can develop any kind of offensive game in the league can be a good future piece on a playoff team.

I’d compare him to a Jonas Valanciunas type with less offensive tools, but similar Defensive makeup.

Advertisement

Heat fans, you got your guy...

He’s got some Danilo Gallinari to his game, but he’s more athletically gifted & has higher upside IMO.

Everything that Vladimir Radmanović was supposed to be is what this kid already is with way more offensive tools.

Good pick for the Heat.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Heat fans, you got your guy...

He’s got some Danilo Gallinari to his game, but he’s more athletically gifted & has higher upside IMO.

Everything that Vladimir Radmanović was supposed to be is what this kid already is with way more offensive tools.

Good pick for the Heat.

I wanted us to trade for a future first to position ourselves to get a star guard/3 level scorer if one becomes available . But i like the upside with this kid, and he can fit well next to our 2 best players.

I'm a Tragic fan. I personally wanted Jabari. You just can't teach 6'10 and 42 percent from 3. Jabari has the potential to be so good in the league. P5 is a really good player though. He'll be an all star as long as he can stay healthy. Hopefully Orlando can get out of this lottery mentality now, attract some elite players, and win. They've sucked for so long.

Advertisement
I'm a Tragic fan. I personally wanted Jabari. You just can't teach 6'10 and 42 percent from 3. Jabari has the potential to be so good in the league. P5 is a really good player though. He'll be an all star as long as he can stay healthy. Hopefully Orlando can get out of this lottery mentality now, attract some elite players, and win. They've sucked for so long.
I agree, Jabari has the highest upside of the draft, he already has a developed jump shot & the ability to create his own shot off the dribble. He’s got Paul George skill set in a 6’10 frame, can knock down the 3 & is actually fairly good defender. He hasn’t come close to scratching the surface on his potential, he’s a future All-Star player that will score 22-25 a game. That might not seem like a lot, but the majority of rookies in today’s NBA are not putting up those kinds of numbers. Most of them are just role players.

Paolo IMO is a high floor low ceiling player, he seems like he’s already maxed out in his ability. He’s the most pro ready player in the draft, but I don’t see a ton upside with Banchero, to me how he played at Duke is exactly how he’ll play in the league. Which is pretty good as is, but I don’t see a Superstar talent, to me he’s a Big that doesn’t really have any elite traits but is consistent & steady.

He reminds me so much of Al Horford, who is definitely good but not a Franchise player that you build your whole team around.

But I could be completely wrong, that’s just my first gut instinct when I watch him play 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

detroit basketball GIF by Detroit Pistons

My favorite players in this draft are Chet, Ivey, Johnny Davis and Tari Eason. Pumped about Detroit's draft!

My favorite players in this draft are Chet, Ivey, Johnny Davis and Tari Eason. Pumped about Detroit's draft!
I remember watching a number of B1G games this season & noticing that Johnny Davis played really well against Purdue, Iowa & Michigan he had a good game vs Mich ST as well, but in the 3 games he played against them they seemed to give him the most trouble.

But Houston was a team I paid close attention to all year because I’m a huge fan of Kelvin Sampson & the remarkable job he’s done rebuilding their Basketball program to national prominence & Johnny Davis played really well against them & they were a good defensive team.

I’m intrigued by what he can do on the Wizards, especially with Rai Hachimura & if Beal ends up getting traded.

I’m not believer in Chet, I think he’s a skilled Big, but I question if he can handle NBA level physicality & if he can stay healthy playing in today’s high-tempo NBA Pace & given his lack of physical development being as skinny as he is I wonder how he’ll take to weight & conditioning training. It was also a red flag to me that whenever he matched up with another player of equal talent he usually didn’t play well.

He looked bad against Texas, didn’t fair too well in his matchup vs Duke, came up short vs Alabama, was a ghost on the court vs TTech & didn’t look great at all in the Tourney vs Memphis & Arkansas.

Not saying he’s trash, it was just eyebrow-raising to me that he rarely ever showed up against legit P5 teams.

I could be 100% wrong on Chet, idk I just don’t see it... He reminds me of Zach Collins.

Advertisement
Back