NBA NBA Draft 2022

Jalen Williams (Santa clara) to okc is my favorite pick of the lottery. He’s going to be phenomenal in a shai, giddey, mann rotation. The only guard on the roster under 6’5 is dort who I don’t imagine will be there come the deadline

Advertisement
Apparently a lot of sharps made a LOT of money just now on Banchero. Woj tweeted he wasn't gonna go number 1, and people didn't believe him and put a ton of bread on him at up to +400. Just saw a dude who got down on $10K from Draftkings this morning on Banchero at +400. The books are NOT happy with Woj right now lol.
I was listening to some book makers right before the NFL draft and they said that’s when they lose the most money. They’ve basically just accepted it and keep providing lines so people will use them for everything else.

Said so much information gets out that they can’t move the lines fast enough, and even when they do, people still throw tons of money on huge numbers, bc they know it’s a winner. I’m sure it’s very similar for the NBA draft as well.

Excited to watch 2/3 of the Spurs picks sit on the bench until we are eliminated from the playoffs.

When you look back on this draft, I think Jaden Ivey will be the best player. He's got a dawg in'em.

Bennedict Mathurin, Jeremy Sochan, and Tari Eason are other dudes dude I'd bet on to be pretty good. I don't know a ton about his game...but from his story, I think MarJon Beauchamp will be a nice role player. Its clear he's got some canine DNA.

Interested in getting a look at some dudes I haven't really seen a lot of during Summer League like Sharpe, Daniels, Dieng, Jovic.

Cunningham, Ivey, Bey and Duren with tons of cap room...Pistons are definitely set up for an ascent.

Advertisement
Back