Nayquan Wright

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isaiah McKenzie? That dude was like 5’8 160 coming out of HS, he was recruited to be a returner/ slot wr.

For sure. Maybe it's a stretch but I don't think coaches who have strict height/size requirements would recruit him. Height is more useful for WR than RB.

I saw something on the gaytor board this morning referencing his recent tweets and the possibility of him portaling. I thought he was the most effective of the 3 backs they rotated last year. Where’s he headed?

Advertisement
Seen the BUMP.. Clicked to the last page and said ….
1642277503721.gif

I thought he was the best one when he was healthy and in there last year.

We ALL felt that him and Pierce should of been the1-2 punch. He would have the inside track to start this year if he stays but admittedly, he’s not irreplaceable imo

Advertisement
2 UiF backs declared. And they just got Montrell from Louisiana Lafayette. Made the top 4 for a MAC RB transfer also.

Miami can’t become a safe haven for every used up South FL SEC throw away that spit on us years ago...

There’s way too many of productive RB’s in the Portal to take Nayquan.
If you like Parrish better, I like Parrish better.

Where’s he headed most likely?

Advertisement
Miami can’t become a safe haven for every used up South FL SEC throw away that spit on us years ago...

Amen! Say it loud for the second fiddle position loving folks in the rear.

Recruits we want have to understand that UM isn’t the 3:00 am booty call after they struck out at the club. They need to understand that this is a one-shot deal. I’m not saying UM ever wanted Nayquan Wright, I’m just saying that we can’t take guys who **** on us.

Advertisement
Back