Nayquan Wright

Hope he plays in the our match up next year. we gonna stuff that weak *** run game.
I never worry about any RB, WR or TE we lose to UF.....they amount to basically nothing up there at those roles. CBs are a different story. But I remember all the concern when we lost Cronkite and Scarlett and they didn't exactly light up the world. If Zipperer goes there it will be a shame for his career

Advertisement
Lol like I said he won’t even dress out for the first year ... so uf is on him late and it’s all cool ... yeah **** him he wouldn’t even get past burns here.

Mark Richt doesnt want a 5'7 running back and I cant say I disagree with him

Didn't Richt take Isaiah McKenzie at UGA? I'm sure Richt is fine with adding a 5'7 back or receiver who's an elusive Darren Sproles type. Wright is not only short he's also stiff as a board and has average speed. I like his skills as a blocker and receiver and he has great feel for the position like Gore but I just don't see the athletic traits that would make me care about where he signs.

Didn't Richt take Isaiah McKenzie at UGA? I'm sure Richt is fine with adding a 5'7 back or receiver who's an elusive Darren Sproles type. Wright is not only short he's also stiff as a board and has average speed. I like his skills as a blocker and receiver and he has great feel for the position like Gore but I just don't see the athletic traits that would make me care about where he signs.
Wright is like a short running back who tries to run like Bo Scarborough. **** dont make since.

Advertisement
You supposed grown men are sad.

3744795E-6C27-4865-A7E3-2E3E8844C5B2.gif

Advertisement
Sure.

But we don't have the kid we had committed and as a result, we are left with nothing at the moment.

Just because you have someone committed, doesn't mean you stop recruiting players. Because, the kids are always looking...so we always gotta be looking. This has been a problem since Coker.
They never wanted him... Not there style of back

Advertisement
Ive seen Brownlee play several times. He is good but not special. He will be an average power 5 player, needs to stop acting like he has PS2 and TC upside. Advice to the kid, stick to wat got you the UM offer. Grit, Grind, and Guts dnt let ppl *** w ur mind.

Advertisement

Isaiah McKenzie? That dude was like 5’8 160 coming out of HS, he was recruited to be a returner/ slot wr.

Advertisement
Back