Nayquan Wright

djf1323

#RIP26
What’s going on with the staff and him? Are we still actively recruiting him? It seemed before his injury he was easily one of the top backs in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are comparing him to Robert Burns? Huge mistake. He knows what he's living and fighting for, and I'd be willing to bet he's gonna get it. I'll have a two part story on him shortly. If allowed, I will post it here.

Negative, one of the best in the nation is beyond a stretch. So many good running backs on the board no need to recruit him. Staff has dropped the ball with several recruits, Dunmore and Elam this year, Samuel and Hicks last year just to name a few but wright is way down the list of rbs this year.

staff has dropped the ball with several recruits? lol. how so? I'm sure they didn't drop the ball, they aren't recruiting them for certain reasons.

Advertisement
You guys are comparing him to Robert Burns? Huge mistake. He knows what he's living and fighting for, and I'd be willing to bet he's gonna get it. I'll have a two part story on him shortly. If allowed, I will post it here.

Hopefully the kid gets back from his injury and has a great year, that'd be awesome to see. As it is, there's no reason for us to be recruiting him given the other options we have. Maybe that will change, but it's not just us not recruiting him, it seems no major schools are right now

Negative, one of the best in the nation is beyond a stretch. So many good running backs on the board no need to recruit him. Staff has dropped the ball with several recruits, Dunmore and Elam this year, Samuel and Hicks last year just to name a few but wright is way down the list of rbs this year.

Hicks? Dude worked out numerous times infront of the coaches and failed each time.

Advertisement
staff has dropped the ball with several recruits? lol. how so? I'm sure they didn't drop the ball, they aren't recruiting them for certain reasons.
That poster doesn't know ****... Just speculates everything.

Hicks? Dude worked out numerous times infront of the coaches and failed each time.
Robert Hicks from Central Senior is a ball player. He played well at UA game and i think hes gonna be better than Joyner. Idc what his 40 or shuttle times are he can play.

Advertisement
Robert Hicks from Central Senior is a ball player. He played well at UA game and i think hes gonna be better than Joyner. Idc what his 40 or shuttle times are he can play.

Hicks is an old school linebacker. He just has a nose for the ball and makes plays when they're there to be made.

Joyner, to be determined. He has all the potential in the world, but potential doesn't always equal success.

Hicks is an old school linebacker. He just has a nose for the ball and makes plays when they're there to be made.

Joyner, to be determined. He has all the potential in the world, but potential doesn't always equal success.

Joyner was the most productive defensive player in Dade the past two years. He had 24 sacks as a Jr and 16 as a Sr. I'd say he has a nose for the ball and makes plays too

Both were highly ranked, both got injured, both fell down everyones board. Burns was a 5 star at one point....so ya, there are similarities. I'm sure nay nay will end up with more stats on the board than burns but burns was the superior athlete.

Joyner was the most productive defensive player in Dade the past two years. He had 24 sacks as a Jr and 16 as a Sr. I'd say he has a nose for the ball and makes plays too

So what position was that from? What position is he going to play here? Hopefully he transitions well to linebacker, we'll see.

Advertisement
Back