Nayquan Wright Question

LoyalCane24

Junior
This kid is electric and in my opion elite. If we end up with mcintosh and cain at running back will we still want him? I sure as **** hope so...stack chips!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
"Stack chips" has more to do with bringing in guys every year, not getting all the guys one year. I don't know the situation, but you don't take a 3rd guy just to stack chips, you go and get the top 2 guys next year. Again, I don't know the situation so maybe the staff has a plan that involves all 3 but I would think not.

pick 2....

wright
mcintosh
cain
STA runningback
Heritage runningback
maybe even Oakleaf runningback

thomas brown life is very hard soon

Advertisement
"Stack chips" has more to do with bringing in guys every year, not getting all the guys one year. I don't know the situation, but you don't take a 3rd guy just to stack chips, you go and get the top 2 guys next year. Again, I don't know the situation so maybe the staff has a plan that involves all 3 but I would think not.

hes an electric top 100 back that is undersized straight from carol city. I would take him every day with 2 others

you take Wright if you can't get Cain. McIntosh is in....no decision needs to be made.

Advertisement
Wright has been injured and hasn't played this year.

Need to see how he bounces back, because he's not high on our RB board right now

I just wonder will the depth start to hurt the future of recruiting for Miami, because will top recruits be willing to come in and compete for playing time!! Now of days recruits want to attend schools where they are will WIN but can play early, SO with Miami recruiting at a high level, I just wonder will that factor hurt the future of certain positions!!

I just wonder will the depth start to hurt the future of recruiting for Miami, because will top recruits be willing to come in and compete for playing time!! Now of days recruits want to attend schools where they are will WIN but can play early, SO with Miami recruiting at a high level, I just wonder will that factor hurt the future of certain positions!!
Alabama has had the No.1 class 5 of he past 6 years. The best kids want to go to the best programs. Not good enough was an excuse for recruiting. Now it's going to be 'too much talent?'. Eff that. Just win.

Advertisement
Alabama has had the No.1 class 5 of he past 6 years. The best kids want to go to the best programs. Not good enough was an excuse for recruiting. Now it's going to be 'too much talent?'. Eff that. Just win.

Ohio St. and FSU have had those problems as well, to a lesser degree than that of Bama. So long as coaches show they know what they're doing and kids know they'll develop and have TV exposure along with going to the next level, then we won't have issues.

Ohio St. and FSU have had those problems as well, to a lesser degree than that of Bama. So long as coaches show they know what they're doing and kids know they'll develop and have TV exposure along with going to the next level, then we won't have issues.

I don't know what problem you're talking about. Ohio State is consistently the second best recruiting program to Alabama, and FSU is top 5. They are great at recruiting, so it's clear that they're not being held back by having too much talent.

Saying one kid, here or there, goes elsewhere because of that is irrelevant. Other kids want to come because of the success. And success leads to kids getting drafted, which also attracts top talent.

The reality is that the top programs recruit the top kids, meaning on balance, there's no excuse to be had for excess talent. Anyone raising that as a problem needs to just give up.

Advertisement
Give me Kenny McIntosh. That young man is a freaky athlete. He's the more explosive runner with a lot more elusiveness.

Take 2 RB's each year. The lesser of the 2 can seek shelter elsewhere for more PT.

If no Cain then McIntosh/Wright would be great duo.

Get everyone. Let God sort it out.

UM fans need to get out of that inferiority complex mode. When we are rolling, there’s no better program in the country. If Alabaga and Ohio Taint can stockpile 4 and 5 stars at every position so can we.

They aren’t recruiting Wright at this stage.

So is it safe to say the board is:

1) Cain
2) McIntosh
3) Carter
4) Wright

Or would you put someone like Glover Cook or Keshawn King from Oakleaf in that four spot?

Advertisement
Back