Navaughn gets it

Advertisement
Mentioned it before all the rule changes before season, come in late season, get some reps in new offense and then attack offseason like never before to get in best shape ever and dominate in locked in role, forget OT, focus on dominating at guard.. In one play he did what none of our interior olineman have done all season, establish a new line of scrimmage and force open a hole..

Rooting for him.. He needs to be attached at Feely hip AND double up with own work afterwords..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We've made jokes at his expense. I've referred to him as Mc Donaldson at times but it's good to see him out there playing again. Hopefully he can stay healthy and trim down and have a big year next season. The talent is there.

Also him sitting on the sidelines during a year like this has to be eye-opening. Makes him appreciate his love of football again im sure. And how it can be taken away from you in an instant. Hes got two legit options in life..Be in the NFL making money or becoming a doorman at Club Liv. (im kidding but you get my point) This kid has an NFL future no doubt.

Even tho it was limited snaps Saturday, I saw freshman year Donaldson and I was thrilled to see him out there healthy. Hopefully this will motivate Scaife and Clark because Donaldson is coming for one of their jobs.

Side note, what do people think about reopening the competition on the OL next year aside from Zion? I assume Williams is leaving and my guess is Gaynor will have the C job locked down but I wouldn't mind giving Clark or Reed a look there.

Advertisement
Back