Navaughn Donaldson

I've been calling him McDonaldson to my friends for the last couple years cause dude **** near ate his way out of football.

"Be a cheeseburger" indeed.

Hope he shuts my big mouth up this year, we could sure use him, and lord knows he has the talent.
FA3889A7-C37B-49FD-8F86-134D1FE16338.gif

If he looks like cheeseburger eddie we good

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
donaldson looks thinner than he's ever been while here. this bodes well for him and for us.
Speaking of looking thinner anyone see anything on JHH recently? Came across some of his social media videos the other day and he looked pretty thin. Wonder if he's still gna play inside? Maybe just the angle of the video i dno

Advertisement
just saw the post practice interview with Donaldson. he looks good, certainly has lost weight. says he met with Bellamy and Feely so that he could improve his nutrition and workouts. he's in the best shape since he's been here. got a bit salty when asked about his weight though.

he is going to be a road grader if he remains healthy. contract year helps.

is it correct to say, 15 - 0 ?

just saw the post practice interview with Donaldson. he looks good, certainly has lost weight. says he met with Bellamy and Feely so that he could improve his nutrition and workouts. he's in the best shape since he's been here. got a bit salty when asked about his weight though.

he is going to be a road grader if he remains healthy. contract year helps.

is it correct to say, 15 - 0 ?

Really happy for the big fella. Seems he used his time wisely while he was rehabbing. Hope he has a monster year for himself and the team.

He put in the work in the off-season to come back from injury and get in shape. He couldn’t walk for 6 months and now he says he’s in the best shape of his life. I hope he balls out for us and I’m really really rooting for this guy to get the bag

Advertisement
He doesn't speak often but the few interviews I have seen with Vaughn he's impressed me. Seems like a really smart guy and well spoken. The injuries have taken a toll on him but huge props for working himself back into playing shape. Hope he balls out and gets a shot in the league.

I through effen with Vaughn about his weight; guy came back from injury and got it together.
That boy getting drafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back