Navaughn Donaldson...You make the call

Advertisement
Yeah when a player says, he doesn't know where they stand....he's not going to Noley

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Saw on another site where Brewster tweeted they getting the top prospect from Dade.

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster 11h
11 hours ago

@unclelukereal1 The best player in Dade coming to FSU.....Again! Lmao!
0 replies
47 retweets
89 likes

Trouble with this douche bag is that he has made quite a number of tweets in the past that are inaccurate or exaggerated and have landed him in trouble. With his mouth who is the top recruit in Dade according to his opinion?

Mississippi football recruiting: coaches spread, deny rumors on twitter - SBNation.com

Tim Brewster taking over for James Coley as 'Noles' twitter star? - Tomahawk Nation

FSU?s Tim Brewster, Miami assistant exchange tweets over top prospect

Last edited:
Saw on another site where Brewster tweeted they getting the top prospect from Dade.

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster 11h
11 hours ago

@unclelukereal1 The best player in Dade coming to FSU.....Again! Lmao!
0 replies
47 retweets
89 likes

Trouble with this douche bag is that he has made quite a number of tweets in the past that are inaccurate or exaggerated and have landed him in trouble. With his mouth who is the top recruit in Dade according to his opinion?

Mississippi football recruiting: coaches spread, deny rumors on twitter - SBNation.com

Tim Brewster taking over for James Coley as 'Noles' twitter star? - Tomahawk Nation

FSU?s Tim Brewster, Miami assistant exchange tweets over top prospect

Looked on his twitter and he is like an old lady in menopause just sings on and on . At 56 is a little old for this behavior.

Advertisement
Miami Central High School OL Navaughn Donaldson took an official visit to Florida State with his mother this past weekend.

His previous official trips were to Florida and Mississippi State, and he has upcoming trips to North Carolina (this week) and Miami (Dec. 9).

He told Warchant after the most recent visit that "It was really a trip for my mom. My mom was really amazed at what she saw on this visit and the type of degree you can have there at FSU. And also she was very comfortable with the players and the campus, stuff like that."

And Donaldon told CaneSport on Monday evening that he's serious about other programs, that these aren't just "vacations."

Donaldson did say, when asked where the Canes stand with him after this most recent trip, that "They're still good."

Asked the level of his Cane commitment, he responded, "I'm going to wait till I take all my officials before I decide. I'm just taking my time and looking, that's pretty much it."

He says what it would take for another program to change his mind is "just how I feel." He adds that "I'm just doing what's best for me."

Donaldson says Cane coaches have set up an in-home visit with his family but he's unsure the day. He says of UM coaches that "We get along well. I like the coaches a lot, we have a real good bond."

My crootin vets know whats up

Miami Central High School OL Navaughn Donaldson took an official visit to Florida State with his mother this past weekend.

His previous official trips were to Florida and Mississippi State, and he has upcoming trips to North Carolina (this week) and Miami (Dec. 9).

He told Warchant after the most recent visit that "It was really a trip for my mom. My mom was really amazed at what she saw on this visit and the type of degree you can have there at FSU. And also she was very comfortable with the players and the campus, stuff like that."

And Donaldon told CaneSport on Monday evening that he's serious about other programs, that these aren't just "vacations."

Donaldson did say, when asked where the Canes stand with him after this most recent trip, that "They're still good."

Asked the level of his Cane commitment, he responded, "I'm going to wait till I take all my officials before I decide. I'm just taking my time and looking, that's pretty much it."

He says what it would take for another program to change his mind is "just how I feel." He adds that "I'm just doing what's best for me."

Donaldson says Cane coaches have set up an in-home visit with his family but he's unsure the day. He says of UM coaches that "We get along well. I like the coaches a lot, we have a real good bond."

He gone!

Yeah I don't like that quote at all. Don't understand this all "do what's best for me" in this situation given that he'll be an instant starter in the NFL and we send o-linemen to the NFL just like FSU. Cash money in play here.

Advertisement
Confident that Richt and the staff will lock him up after the In-Home and OV on Dec 9th

money-gif.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back