Navaughn Donaldson...You make the call

This has been the case in the past . . . kid has flipped and has been told to keep it on the DL. Which if Richt has been doing things right, and treating you well, have the courtesy and nuts to tell him so he can find your replacement.

Hope he sticks.

Advertisement
Think Donaldson is in an evaluation period right now before solidifying with Miami. This will be a battle as he's not a sure thing to be coming to Miami.

But LOL at Trickett at being one of the best O-line coaches in the country. That unit has underperformed significantly this season.

I watch that team and see their o-line as being light-years ahead of ours. They're technically sound and pave the way for Cook, who runs through wide open holes all day.

Lmao no! They've been almost as bad as Miami's but with better talent across the board. Cook has just been Cook. He was tackled several times in the backfield against UF.

Im with one poster I read somewhere in another post, if any school in the state that should be upset about their year, it should be FSU. They were boosting about all the returning players and they were projected by multiple experts to be in the final 4, yet they have one less win then use. We are for the most part be exactly where we are with a first year coach and years of high school coaching yet we are close as ****. Kid needs to open his eyes and know that FSU is about to revert back to second best in the state. FSU has been led by two players over the past 6 seasons, Cook is gone! Its our turn in the cycle.

Lol did he not see how much that offensive line almost got Francois killed week in and week out? Look once again elite prospects will have to be fought for to keep so its whatever just know when he visits you go all in more then any recruit in this class and seal this ******* beast up

Advertisement
If mom went with him then it's serious.
No different than when a recruit comes to visit UM with a parent.

Advertisement
If it was a visit for mom then maybe he's trying to sell her on FSU. I think he sticks but this will come down to NSD

Bag alert.

Exactly. Let me add the words in which Warchant left out:

"It was really a trip for my mom [to see how much $ they're offering]," Donaldson said. "My mom was really amazed at what [denominations of bills we were shown and the fast payout schedule] she saw on this visit and [she said who cares about] the type of degree you can have there at FSU."

He a Cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think Donaldson is in an evaluation period right now before solidifying with Miami. This will be a battle as he's not a sure thing to be coming to Miami.

But LOL at Trickett at being one of the best O-line coaches in the country. That unit has underperformed significantly this season.

I watch that team and see their o-line as being light-years ahead of ours. They're technically sound and pave the way for Cook, who runs through wide open holes all day.
Coming into Saturday's game they were tied at #117 in the nation in sacks given up. Looks, in this case, are apparently deceiving

Cook makes a lot of O-lines look really good.

Advertisement
dalvin has become Central icon, and its obvious he holds tremendous juice in the eyes of the kids coming out of there.... but these kids need to realize that Dalvin only won 1 ACC championship and the balance of power is shifting in the state and conference.. kids need to stop living Dalvin Cooks dream and make there own, its a different world, a lot less Golden in Tallahassee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back