National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
Exactly. I called the seam route as soon as I saw him jog on the field and get into the slot position. If you're OSU, you have to see that right? Can't let an LB try to run with him.

I mean any other receiver I can understand but with Smith having the half he is having....man call a timeout lol.

Games basically over already. Thanks Saban you piece of **** cheater.
Yea in the first two weeks of the season u already saw bama was going to win it all. Anyone can coach that squad man.....when saban leaves they will still be elite for a few seasons until the recruiting drops off. This is what we would of looked like if Davis had stayed.

Even there commercials "where legends are made" ****es me off. They stole everything from us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The good news is that most of the Alabama top players will be going to the NFL. They will have a new offense with Tarq leaving. I know they have studs on the come up, but they won't be in midseason form when they play us given a lot of inexperienced guys playing.

Hopefully Mac Jones turns pro as well. I want as little experience on the dield as possible.

Last edited:
Yea in the first two weeks of the season u already saw bama was going to win it all. Anyone can coach that squad man.....when saban leaves they will still be elite for a few seasons until the recruiting drops off. This is what we would of looked like if Davis had stayed.

Even there commercials "where legends are made" ****es me off. They stole everything from us.
Yep, any Canes fan who doesn't hate Saban like no other doesn't realize how much he's ****ed up football as a whole and specifically, Miami.

Dolphins NEED to pick devonta smith at #3
Lawrence and fields likely go #1 and #2.

If the goal for the dolphins is to trade for deshaun Watson, I’m not trading my #3 overall pick.

I would give up tua,
#18th 2021 first round pick
2022 first round pick
2021 2nd round pick

Advertisement
Back