National Title Game - who ya got???

That was clear targeting. A dangerous play where the defender could have got a serious kneck or spine injury on that play.

It is as much to protect the defender as well as the receiver. That's why the rule exists.

this wasnt a reply to you but to the one you had in your reply -- defenses aren't stopping offenses anymore. people have to accept that. you have to outscore and limit the touchdowns. everyone plays a bend and dont break style of defense (even bama)

Advertisement
Ohio State doesn't have the defensive personnel to stop Alabama. They're better off playing with 5 DBs. They played a 4-4-3 with only 3 DBs at times which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Advertisement
How did they let the MLB try to cover Smith ?? Lol
Exactly. I called the seam route as soon as I saw him jog on the field and get into the slot position. If you're OSU, you have to see that right? Can't let an LB try to run with him.

Advertisement
I said Smith would get 20 for 300...I need to retract that and make it 25 for 400...this about to turn into a rout..Bama gonna score 60

Advertisement
It’s like when AJ5 was torching Nebraska in the Rose Bowl, but it’s on steroids. This dude is making 5 & 4 star CBs look like NR kids.

He can throttle up or down w/ so much ease.
Yup. LB was running full afterburner and Smith was barely in 3rd gear. Made that guy look like he was treading water out there. Unreal

this wasnt a reply to you but to the one you had in your reply -- defenses aren't stopping offenses anymore. people have to accept that. you have to outscore and limit the touchdowns. everyone plays a bend and dont break style of defense (even bama)
Meh. How's that working out? I'd rather go down swinging playing agressive.

Advertisement
I said Smith would get 20 for 300...I need to retract that and make it 25 for 400...this about to turn into a rout..Bama gonna score 60
As crazy as that would seem. That can easily happen. Dude already got like 12 catches already

Remember when Smith, Evan Neal, Alex Leatherwood, Jordan Battle, Josh Jobe, Pat Surtain, etc were almost all Canes?

Recruiting.
Landing even half of those guys gets us closer to competing

bringing TY back in the fold helps... landing JW20 and LT56 is big...

but gotta land blue chippers man...

Advertisement
Back