National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
This is like watching Chong Li fight at the Kumite when you're next up....

GIF by hero0fwar

they've played like 6 games and lost their two starters announced tonight. been a tough year to get your backups some ample time esp with covid stoppages
Ok. You have 2-3 other Dline starters. What are they doing? The other starting DE isn't getting any rush. I'm pretty sure they have quality backups as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The more I hear Fowler and Herbstreit the more I dislike them. Fowler really does nothing but screams....

Advertisement
Did you watch Cleveland - Pittsburgh? Cleveland had a makeshift line of mostly backups and they still dominated the Steelers. Having a dominant RB, QB, and WR and a good scheme makes up for a lot.

And it bears repeating that until the 2019 draft, Miami had an 8-2 edge over Clemson in drafted OL. Now it's 8-4. I'm certain that Nelson, Williams, and Donaldson are all going to be drafted at some point. So that's 3 of 5 starters to the NFL. Miami has plenty of OL talent to be competitive.

Not up the middle. We are super weak. We need Donaldson to come back healthy and in shape to anchor the inside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back