National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
Then I stand corrected. But, it was apparent in the warmup that he wasn’t ready. Again, coaches and medical staff have to do the right thing — even when greedy parents think it will help the draft status.
I’m definitely on your side that I don’t think he should’ve stepped on the field tonight outside of a kneel down. But they thought he could help them win and the family gave them cover so he got in there.

Advertisement
They're not even considered college teams to me. More like Pre-NFL.
A buddy and I were just having this conversation, really difficult to view these guys as student athletes, **** most in this game got paid more than any of their professors.

Advertisement
Might actually sit this one out tbh.

There's nothing interesting or magical about these teams. Just cold, calculated machines built on dirty practices.

Its f#cking boring. I'm watching a documentary on exoplanets instead. Every PROFESSIONAL sports league in the US puts measures in place to promote competitiveness. The Yankees can outspend everyone, but they will get hammered by the luxury tax. Doesn't matter how rich a NFL owner is, he has to deal with the salary cap. Bama and OSU can cheat, buy the best recruits, and pay coaches of amateurs more than NFL coaches. The ncaa doesn't care because it lines their pockets. Those boosters who buy Sabans house and give him a free airplane get tax deductions. Ridiculous.

Funny that GOAT Saban was a massive failure as a NFL HC and ran back to CFB where he could be certain that he'd always have the best team money can buy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama’s offensive line is massive and good.

Compare what we are watching now to Gaynor, Clark and Scaife and you realize how far away we really are

Did you watch Cleveland - Pittsburgh? Cleveland had a makeshift line of mostly backups and they still dominated the Steelers. Having a dominant RB, QB, and WR and a good scheme makes up for a lot.

And it bears repeating that until the 2019 draft, Miami had an 8-2 edge over Clemson in drafted OL. Now it's 8-4. I'm certain that Nelson, Williams, and Donaldson are all going to be drafted at some point. So that's 3 of 5 starters to the NFL. Miami has plenty of OL talent to be competitive.

Advertisement
Back