National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Did his parents have Miami gear on, as someone posted?

I believe that was a mistake, it was another family. There’s all kinds of misinformation that gets thrown around in the “fog of war“.

We didn’t get trolled, he didn’t go to FSU, I’m good. It’s not like we’re lacking talent in terms of this class as far as wide receiver.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why even the late confidence lmao

Because most of these people don’t know anything, but they have to cover their ***. If you look at their statements, there’s all kinds of backout clauses and generalities that let them sidestep a firm call. In other words, whatever way he went, they were right.

Advertisement
Zero respect for any local kid who turns his back on his city to chase clout and bags. Also **** Ohio State especially for Terry Porter. I don't wish this kid well at all, he's not one of us.
Last year this is gonna happen, most of the insiders have hinted at this. Mario’s south Florida wall is at full strength next cycle

Advertisement
Not upset about JSmith sticking with OSU. Just annoying every **** year we get sold fools gold to generate clicks. Innis last year, Smith this year. Flowe a few years back.
Bro we lost out on a kid the staff desperately wanted and thought they had a chance with. We’ve beaten the suckeyes for a lot of kids this year too. Would be great if we never lost a recruiting battle but it doesn’t work like that

Advertisement
Back