National Signing Day Live Thread

Why is Cooper and Moten listed as signed but not Citizen on 247?

Attachments

• 0E9EF489-BD5B-4E5C-AA37-FC24E4790117.jpeg
    0E9EF489-BD5B-4E5C-AA37-FC24E4790117.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 68
Advertisement
WIth only 13 commitments, we jumped to the 14th ranked recruiting class in the nation on 247, and STILL have the 5th highest AVG player rating at 92.05. Come on Iuli and McCoy!
Didn’t realize UNC had such a strong class. What the heII happened there?

Next year Mario might get us the top ranked recruiting class in the ACC 😏

So looks like just McCoy, Iuli, and Conerly (March guy) to hopefully wrap up 2022 for us pending some crazy surprise
People seemed confident about McCoy but Luli was looking like he might get away from us from what I gathered in the thread about him.

Would be sick for him to pull another surprise and for us to land another guy people thought we didn’t have a chance with

They have been stong with Mack Brown there. Locking down the state well, and then reaching out into SC and the mid-Atlantic states.
I was surprised to see they have 2 5 stars but to be honest I haven’t really followed recruiting closely in years

Advertisement
NIL has ruined college football, A&M just bought the best recruiting class in college history. Not much different than what Nevin Shapiro did. Changes should be made such as a cap limit per class.
You believe NEVIN SHAPIRO...really had pull? lmaooo

MISO SOUP VS 6 FIGURES?. Yall really believed that dude was getting us recruits?. lol

This is NOTHING alike with TX A*M an Nevin Shapiro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You believe NEVIN SHAPIRO...really had pull? lmaooo

MISO SOUP VS 6 FIGURES?. Yall really believed that dude was getting us recruits?. lol

This is NOTHING alike with TX A*M an Nevin Shapiro
It was sarcasm, Shapiro is a scumbag that ****ed everybody and deserves every minute of his sentence. Shapiro was a ******* wannabe ****weed, Shannon used to warn players to stay away from that scammer while Shalala was tickling his teabag.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back