National Signing Day Live Thread

Advertisement
good luck kid ... god bless
Yeah he gave me troll vibes when i seen his Instagram today was all miami stuff , and that’s why fans get ****ed not cuz he picked TAMU it’s cuz he wanted miami fans attention just to say eff ya lol. he gives me Rique vibes anyway he’ll be back in 2024

I get the whole hat thing. But he knew he was going to get cheers when he put the U hat on. That makes it very disrespectful. Whatever tho.

WHO CARES. all of these kids do it. There’s 17 or 18-year-olds. What do you expect from them? Do you remember when you were that age? I do I do. So who gives a ****. It’s not like if it’s going to create some kind of negative impact onto our program in the long term. People will forget about that by tomorrow.

Stop taking this so personally.

Advertisement
“Miami is always home” Not anymore.

When these kids enter the portal in a year or two, Mario needs to turn them away. We’re always treated as a back up option that will always be there. Make it known that you either sign from the beginning or don’t even think about returning.

Advertisement
WHO CARES. all of these kids do it. There’s 17 or 18-year-olds. What do you expect from them? Do you remember when you were that age? I do I do. So who gives a ****. It’s not like if it’s going to create some kind of negative impact onto our program in the long term. People will forget about that by tomorrow.

Stop taking this so personally.
No one is taking this personally bro. Been watching these things far longer than your grasshopper.

Advertisement
“Miami is always home” Not anymore.

When these kids enter the portal in a year or two, Mario needs to turn them away. We’re treated as a back up that will always be there. Make it known that you either sign from the beginning or don’t even think about returning.
If Manny was still the HC, I'd say that we'd have to take SS in a couple of years, but in a couple years, we will be so stacked with talent, we won't need him and no need to ***** ourselves for him. Let him go to another SEC school. Bye.

The menstruation is flowing heavy today.

V2eCiu7G1mhfW (2).gif

I don’t get why we would ever turn away a kid who could come back and be a difference maker. Not going to worry about that right now though. Still pumped about the guys we got so far.

Mario and his staff pulling rabbits out of hats with what they’ve done since taking over

Advertisement
NIL has ruined college football, A&M just bought the best recruiting class in college history. Not much different than what Nevin Shapiro did. Changes should be made such as a cap limit per class.

Yeah he gave me troll vibes when i seen his Instagram today was all miami stuff , and that’s why fans get ****ed not cuz he picked TAMU it’s cuz he wanted miami fans attention just to say eff ya lol. he gives me Rique vibes anyway he’ll be back in 2024
Yep. That place is surrounded by cow **** and the kid will want the **** out by the end of the year. I also agree that it was a troll job putting on Instagram all Miami pics and deleting A&M. If the kid was playing it straight he would have put up all three schools. NIL sucking OREO Cookie MOE coached him well.

Advertisement
Back