National Signing Day Live Thread

Advertisement
NO NEED 2 CRY GUYMS.. She didn't want to be with you... Your $$ wasn't long enough and your talk game is weak. It's sad that she left you for a ninja in Texas tho, but you'll bounce back. Don't give up, b'c they're PLENTY of 2 stars with potential out there.

Advertisement
Once Moten gets added and hopefully Mccoy signs with us we'll be sitting at 14th. Not bad for a class that was put together in 2 months. That ranking may change as the day progresses but still really great end push. And we still have Conerly in the fold.

Advertisement
I hear, "Well, a kid's gotta take the highest immediate offer. Don't you want what's right for him?"

Here's the thing, I love the Canes. That's it. The only reason we even emotionally invest in these kids is because they might come to our team and join the fam. Now, once they are a Cane, I am invested in them. But, if they don't...? Dead to me.

This bull about, "Well, he had to get his" does literally nothing for me. Sorry, but I could care less. I want what's in my team's best interest and once a kid decides on another team, I don't care what happens to him. Too much drama. Now, he and Curly Moe get to hang out in College Station, YEEHAW!!!

And, speaking of that leech, isn't he still going to be living in SoFL? Do you think he will be handled or thought of in a friendly way now that his cash cow is going to the cow pastures of College Station?

How do you think a loyalty guy like MC will treat after thoughts like Moe once their once in a generation athlete leaves their care?

People in the SoFL community value loyalty and handling things the right way. He could've gone to TA&M and not burned any bridges, but all of that trolling? Moe should've thought about those repercussions once his boy goes off to TX.

We got two STUDS at DE, so we will be just fine.

Oh, and let's beat the Aggies in September!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back