National Signing Day Live Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean dude had on a burgundy blazer ...IT WAS TX A&M.

@SouthParkCane TOLD YALL a loooong time ago he was locked in...and all the guys he said wa slocked in with TX A&M committed just like he said.

Dude wasnt coming here at no time. I dont think so...CROOTIN..

TX AM dropped bags #1 recruiting class in the NATION...THEY COMIN...Jimbo gotta have these guys almost in the play offs. These dudes signed like 7 4-5 star DL ....IN 1 CLASS.

Im going to be honest BAMA has never signed these type of pass rushers that Jimbo just landed.

I’ll be happy if we go 1-11 and beat A&M at this point. Tired of these school cheating their way to chips. Oh and **** jimbo too

Advertisement
I mean dude had on a burgundy blazer ...IT WAS TX A&M.

@SouthParkCane TOLD YALL a loooong time ago he was locked in...and all the guys he said wa slocked in with TX A&M committed just like he said.

Dude wasnt coming here at no time. I dont think so...CROOTIN..

TX AM dropped bags #1 recruiting class in the NATION...THEY COMIN...Jimbo gotta have these guys almost in the play offs. These dudes signed like 7 4-5 star DL ....IN 1 CLASS.

Im going to be honest BAMA has never signed these type of pass rushers that Jimbo just landed.

There’s also rumors going around that they are getting the #1 DE next year to reclassify into this years class

Advertisement
bro, the kid had a relationship with A&M. Mario tried his best. Blame Manny bro.
All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

That's all bull**** (I know you know this), kid wasn't going to pick Miami no matter what.

I'm not arguing about what he "was always going to do" or whatever.

I just don't need the falseness and disrespect coming out of his mouth 30 seconds after bull****ting about how Miami will always be home.

Notice the volume of the cheers when he picked up the UM hat, vs. what you heard when he picked aTm. I don't think he was quite expecting that.

Advertisement
I'm not arguing about what he "was always going to do" or whatever.

I just don't need the falseness and disrespect coming out of his mouth 30 seconds after bull****ting about how Miami will always be home.

Notice the volume of the cheers when he picked up the UM hat, vs. what you heard when he picked aTm. I don't think he was quite expecting that.
I agree 100%

There’s also rumors going around that they are getting the #1 DE next year to reclassify into this years class

But, but, but, RELATIONSHIPS...and it's not about the money, Moe and Shemar don't have to "sell their souls"...

Advertisement
Back