National Signing Day Live Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have the best recruiting class of all time apparently with him.

They got him and the #1 DL in the country. Gonna be a mean line for a long time
not in Portal era.... several will move on...

Advertisement
***** him. Have fun at College Station. Wait until
the reality sets in. I’m sure that his parents will be thrilled paying to travel to and from there.

Honestly, it's obvious we really were in it to the end, and we went toe-to-toe with this years recruiting giant and held our own. Would have loved to land him, but we are in very good shape long term.

This. And to those upset, don’t be losers and start insulting the kid. That’s the lowest of the low. Act like you’ve been there before. Wins or losses.

Advertisement
I mean dude had on a burgundy blazer ...IT WAS TX A&M.

@SouthParkCane TOLD YALL a loooong time ago he was locked in...and all the guys he said wa slocked in with TX A&M committed just like he said.

Dude wasnt coming here at no time. I dont think so...CROOTIN..

TX AM dropped bags #1 recruiting class in the NATION...THEY COMIN...Jimbo gotta have these guys almost in the play offs. These dudes signed like 7 4-5 star DL ....IN 1 CLASS.

Im going to be honest BAMA has never signed these type of pass rushers that Jimbo just landed.

Dudes already know they can always TRANSFER PORTAL BACK...so thats the go to now.,..Its "Always home:".WTF?.

Follow crootin man...S.FLA kids dont take MULTIPLE trips to sh*t like Nebraska, TX A&M, OKLAHOMA, OR CLEMSON unless they are TRULY interested. It just doesnt jive with our make up. So when you see that just know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back