National Search

Still, I’m a half glass full kind of guy. Banda 30x > D’Ohrito.

Everything’s going to be ok, right?
have a drink

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I can't believe I actually fell for that. When they released that statement of a "NATIONAL" search I actually thought **** they might be for real looking for someone...

Nope lol. I'm not even mad, I just was like really... Lol

Why make that statement if this is who you are going to hire? Seems to me like Richt freaked out when he thought they might bolt for temple. I’d rather lose the recruiting class and hire a more proven coordinator then hire two guys who have barley any coaching experience let alone let alone have never called plays as a DC. Watch us not get bogle,Stevenson, hunter, summeral, or brooks.

I we lose to the gators I don’t see Richt making it through the season. There will be banners at every home game because of his conservative approach to his staff. One positive is this would probably get Blake James fired if no OC is added and this defense bombs.

Advertisement
It’s so great that a National Search was done and believe it or not, the best fit(s) happened to already be on staff. Who would have thought???
That’s what the “National search” scam did with put-that-cork-up-your culo Corker, and pandy Randy. “Ahem, after a thorough and exhaustive search nationally, we have identified the future gem of a coach for the esteemed program in Coral Gables. The U is truly unique, and requires that special coach who has those unique qualities to maintain that winning tradition at this here fine institution. Are you ready? We ask, ARE YOU READY?!!! Ta-daaa, it’s one of your own. Why, ladies and gentlemen, you’ve had him right under your noses all the time. Now, thank you kindly, we’ll collect that check if you don’t mind.” Admin, Shalalala and the BoTs gave themselves a pat on each other’s shoulders, dusted of any specs of dirt on their attires and inhaled that glory image, never to exhale and then applauded, nodding approval to each other without questions. And now, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
I can't believe I actually fell for that. When they released that statement of a "NATIONAL" search I actually thought **** they might be for real looking for someone...

Nope lol. I'm not even mad, I just was like really... Lol

It’s truly fluff talk. As much as I love Miami, I can no longer take this program seriously.

Advertisement
Back