National Search

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, they're happy until signing day and make a business decision to go to a SEC school.

You're ******* right on that one!!! It's all business when it's time to sign on the dotted line. What credential these corches have for sending players to the league ??? That's whats on their minds. NOT "Oh thank goodness mork kept unity in the defense."

Advertisement
These azzholes have come up with this “national search” crap before. It’s always a lie. For what they will pay, you always end up with these bull **** in-house hires. For the money they want from student tuition, I’m wondering where it all goes. Somebody’s raking it in, but no one knows who or where the money goes.There’s a RACKET going on somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
EXACTLY

U get it my friend u get it
Bogle enjoyed his visit with Saban. Saban could hire me as DC and would still make a playoff appearance, but Bogle is happy to hear that Ephriam Banda and Jonathan Patke are staying on staff. Anyone think that kid is smart enough to learn the defense?

Everyone here was ****ed off and had no idea who the **** Patke was when we brought him on as the extra assistant in April. Now he's the "Co-DC".

Advertisement
Back