National brand - National schedule

GladeCane

Recruit
DISCLAIMER: beat FIU and LA Tech first.

Miami needs to stop scheduling teams like Wagner, Central Conneticut, BCU, FAMU, and go to a more national schedule. Teams like USC, UW, PSU, TX, OK, OSU, MI.

Scheduling lesser teams doesn't help with recruiting or put fans in the stands. While scheduling the top teams would help with both.

Advertisement
Totally agree with your assessment. First of all we play in one of the worst conferences and our division is super weak.
Back in the 60s and 70s we did regularly play a lot more top teams. Every year with UF, FSU, PSU, ND and regulary with top SEC teams like Alabama, Auburn and LSU.

Advertisement
Everyone schedules the lesser teams. I hear what you are saying but no one can win playing big games every week. Besides that we have really pretty much been a win for the big teams lately. I mean we all know we have some talent we just have had some pretty bad coaching.

I agree with you we have to start winning or we continually lose the good players. The beginning is to start beating those lesser teams we schedule, those have to be wins. Lately that has not been the case, last year was the real bottom for me, that was depressing getting embarrassed by FIU and La Tech was it for me. Rough rough year.

Advertisement
We already play in a very weak ACC Coastal and you're arguing to load the schedule up with more cupcakes?

Are you this dense?

Bama
Michigan State
App State

Do you understand that is a tough schedule no matter how you spin it?

Clemson as our Atlantic opponent
@Texas AM
Southern Miss

Texas AM
Temple
Miami

UF
Notre Dame
FAMU
Ball State

USF
UF
Notre Dame

But no we should add OU, USC, Penn State etc as well

Outisde of 2023 our schedule is loaded

Use your brain

Our out of conference games are fine. It’s the weak *** Corstal that really drags down the schedule. And we haven’t even been dominating it, it’s sad.

Advertisement
Are you this dense?

Bama
Michigan State
App State

Do you understand that is a tough schedule no matter how you spin it?

Clemson as our Atlantic opponent
@Texas AM
Southern Miss

Texas AM
Temple
Miami

UF
Notre Dame
FAMU
Ball State

USF
UF
Notre Dame

But no we should add OU, USC, Penn State etc as well

Outisde of 2023 our schedule is loaded

Use your brain
One top team a year doesn't cut it. If you want to argue for mediocracy your doing a great job. Having the 65th ranked schedule for 2020 doesn't help us at all

One top team a year doesn't cut it. If you want to argue for mediocracy your doing a great job. Having the 65th ranked schedule for 2020 doesn't help us at all

Can you read?

Outside of 2023 which year until 2025 do we only play 1 top team?

And yes having a ****** schedule in 2020 will help because we will win 11 games and recruits will salivate

Failed topic is failed

Our out of conference games are fine. It’s the weak *** Corstal that really drags down the schedule. And we haven’t even been dominating it, it’s sad.
Can't do anything about our conference schedule, but we can make an impact with our out of conference schedule. Just changing out one cupcake for another top 25 team would move up our strength of schedule a lot.

Advertisement
Can you read?

Outside of 2023 which year until 2025 do we only play 1 top team?

And yes having a ****** schedule in 2020 will help because we will win 11 games and recruits will salivate

Failed topic is failed
65th ranked schedule has got to stop. We could be 12-0, play a ****** game, yet win in the ACC championship and still not make the final 4.

65th ranked schedule has got to stop. We could be 12-0, play a ****** game, yet win in the ACC championship and still not make the final 4.

clemson plays

Let me guess Dabo is a ***** and so is Clemsons AD

Right?

Advertisement
Back