Nathaniel Joseph Senior Highlights

Holy ****. That’s one of the better receiver highlights I’ve watched in a while.

Diverse route tree. I think I only saw one or two 9 routes. Lots of curls which were lazy at times, his outs are pretty good, willingness to go over the middle and can find space! I didn’t notice any body catches. They lined him up everywhere and had him do multiple things.

Play around 1:45 is one of the better plays I’ve seen on a high school film.

Play around 6:45, having the awareness to get up field when the QB gets to the sideline. He’s clearly a smart dude.

His routes are a bit raw. Didn’t really see him attack leverage on the post he ran, kinda just ran into the dude.

His stance needs to be fixed. He’s dropping his hips every time before taking off.

Overall, I’m extremely extremely excited about this dude! He has tools and should be a breath of fresh air in the receivers room!

Advertisement
He looks good but I thought Brashard looked really good as well his senior year. Lots of fast players in college so the key is who can break that first tackle and turn 4 yards into 40. Joseph can certainly do that at the high school level. I’m optimistic that he will do the same at the college level

Advertisement
He’s got that hobbling gait with his long speed a la Barry Sanders

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back