2024 Nate Frazier 4* RB from Mater Dei (Compton)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm inclined to believe this kid either gets bagged by Bama or stays out west.

Shout out to my dog from college is from over there off Alameda

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy valmer gang GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been wondering if we would see this as we’ve seen more from CWH at DB

Not saying he isn’t more than capable at RB but with our struggles at DB was interested to see if we would go for more RBs

We should 100% go after Frazier.

I've been saying CJ & CWH should be considered more as ATH's than RB's since they're built more like a WR/DB.

I want both to start at RB and see what it looks like - but it shouldn't be surprising if they didn't end up at RB.

Advertisement
We should 100% go after Frazier.

I've been saying CJ & CWH should be considered more as ATH's than RB's since they're built more like a WR/DB.

I want both to start at RB and see what it looks like - but it shouldn't be surprising if they didn't end up at RB.
The prototypical NFL back is 5'11" 215-220. Frazier is almost already there and will get there without even trying. He's who you go after. CJ & CWH don't have the frames or builds to approach these measurables. They're not RBs... they're weapons you like to have to deploy in certain situations. I have no problem making and taking exceptions, but if you make a habit of it, then it's not an exception anymore and you're relying on body types not suited to the task.

I can’t imagine that our NIL budget would account for 3 RB’s, or even 2 RB’s like Riley and Frazier, assuming CWH moves to another position.
I‘m not saying its impossible but other schools will put more on the table, especially considering our needs on D-line.

Sorry to be a bummer and I hope I am wrong.

I can’t imagine that our NIL budget would account for 3 RB’s, or even 2 RB’s like Riley and Frazier, assuming CWH moves to another position.
I‘m not saying its impossible but other schools will put more on the table, especially considering our needs on D-line.

Sorry to be a bummer and I hope I am wrong.
We have done this before without NIL budget (Chaney/rooster etc)…should be easier with NIL budget

Advertisement
Back