2024 Nate Frazier 4* RB from Mater Dei (Compton)

Rumors r swirling this kid may pick UGA. Here’s my concern if he goes anywhere but Bama; this was Bama’s #1 RB, so if he commits to any of those 3 schools that’s not them, do they go after their #2 which was Riley?
I’m with ya. I don’t think we lose Riley personally.

But that doesn’t mean the Sith Lords won’t pull out every trick in the book and the ones that aren’t in the book to do it

Just a gut feeling listening to the kid speak and how he handles himself, I think he’s all Cane but…that’s just a guess no sauce

Advertisement
I’m with ya. I don’t think we lose Riley personally.

But that doesn’t mean the Sith Lords won’t pull out every trick in the book and the ones that aren’t in the book to do it

Just a gut feeling listening to the kid speak and how he handles himself, I think he’s all Cane but…that’s just a guess no sauce

That’s my feel, too. I’m going on gut & fandom vs. possibility.

Btw, did I or did I not say NIL in its current construct will not benefit us long term? These $EC schools have become ultra aggressive & reckless w/ spending & it’s of no reprisal for them.

That’s my feel, too. I’m going on gut & fandom vs. possibility.

Btw, did I or did I not say NIL in its current construct will not benefit us long term? These $EC schools have become ultra aggressive & reckless w/ spending & it’s of no reprisal for them.
My guy if you didn’t, you didn’t need to

Sometimes our fans get a little wild. Like when they made early signing day our fans were celebrating because they thought it would somehow fix our decommitments issue. I’m like guys…this is just…not how that works

NIL has helped us in ways of course but to think it would ever give us an actual advantage over the blue bloods is sheer lunacy

My guy if you didn’t, you didn’t need to

Sometimes our fans get a little wild. Like when they made early signing day our fans were celebrating because they thought it would somehow fix our decommitments issue. I’m like guys…this is just…not how that works

NIL has helped us in ways of course but to think it would ever give us an actual advantage over the blue bloods is sheer lunacy
Don’t need an advantage, need (near) parity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back