Nameplate font change OFFICIAL

brock

All-American
[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]AllAccess: After further review we have decided to change the nameplate font on all [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] jerseys to a traditional block letter font.

Advertisement
Thank god. Took them 3 weeks to realize that the font looks like garbage when it took most people 3 seconds.

UM gon UM

[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]AllAccess: After further review we have decided to change the nameplate font on all [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] jerseys to a traditional block letter font.

Can they review the sleeves while their add it.

Also they can start reviewing the contracts of the current coaching staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remove that crap on the shoulders and make the stripes on the legs normal. Then the unis will be dope.

Had to wait until the bye because they need the time to switch it all out. Can't do it in a game week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The uni's didn't look bad at all when we were steamrolling Nebraska

nikes uniforms were more modern n looked way better than these piece of shyts

Shhhhh; don't say that out loud b/c either ur a hater or u have a Nike agenda according to some.

my wifey said the jerseys look red lol.....everyone thats my age or younger i would say most loved last year and said it was on par with oregons.
these fkin things r awful, they disnt do a reaction video because adidas would of took a press hit. u saw nike fsu unvelealing last year nike fked up. but they did the U good and i kno we had to go for the money but adidas needs to fkin bring it. these mofos have play school jerseys, i could draw some **** with crayons better than this.

The unis look good other than the orange on orange that have always looked terrible regardless of the manufacturer

Advertisement
Back