Name Your favorite Offense to watch this season and let’s compare for the last 4 games

ScorpioCane

Caniac
Premium
Let’s try this exercise. With 2/3 of the CFB season in the books, most offenses should be full throttle and are what they are at this stage of the season (barring any major injuries to QB1s or depleted OLs).

The popular opinion is that our offense is an eye sore and not productive or entertaining to say the least. I think most if not all want a change at the end of the season.

Name 3 CFB team offenses (OCs) that you enjoy watching this season and post their offensive production and opponent each week for the rest of the season. Let’s compare numbers and see how the results fair vs their respective opponent.

My 3 offenses:
Washington
Baylor
Utah

Advertisement
Let’s try this exercise. With 2/3 of the CFB season in the books, most offenses should be full throttle and are what they are at this stage of the season (barring any major injuries to QB1s or depleted OLs).

The popular opinion is that our offense is an eye sore and not productive or entertaining to say the least. I think most if not all want a change at the end of the season.

Name 3 CFB team offenses (OCs) that you enjoy watching this season and post their offensive production and opponent each week for the rest of the season. Let’s compare numbers and see how the results fair vs their respective opponent.

My 3 offenses:
Washington
Baylor
Utah
Tennessee
UT Knoxville
Vols
😉

Advertisement
The best are Tenn, TCU, probably USC.

Wash & UNC are doing work too.

As far as what might work with Mario’s tendencies:

UTSA
Cuse (though they aren’t getting Tucker going enough)
Baylor
Arkansas is rolling pad few weeks throwing on early downs.
Liberty
North Texas (don’t laugh)

Advertisement
Do you watch your wife fux other guys?
michael jordan laughing GIF

Advertisement

My 3 offenses:
Washington
Baylor
Utah
Tennessee
Tennessee
Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back