Name the worst coach and quarterback in canes history

It's killing me that folsk are picking Kyle Wright. I believe our coaches really ****ed him up... And the fact that Shannon benched him for freeman? Smh.... Yet I still haven't forgotten that 1st down throw into triple coverage vs gt that lost us that game in 05....one of the worse throws I've ever seen
Any worse than Heisman winner Testaverde's last throw into the hands of PSU LB that sealed our fate and lost our NC in Fiesta Bowl? One of the dumbest plays ever.

Even the despised Rosier would have saved
our *** in that game. He would have have had the self-awareness to tuck and run and probably scored given that the legendary leader of men Jerry Sandusky had pulled everybody back into coverage.

Talkung about Tucks, all his defensive players would've needed them to deal with the irritation after he gave them a good ***-******* in the shower afterwards.

At least none of our mediocre coaches have ever left us a legacy like Sandusky left PSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because I was born in Miami..but raised in Broward County my guy..did you being on the fringe of the spectrum hinder your ability for coming to that conclusion?
I don't even know what 954 is. I left Florida when everything down there was 305.

I'm just pulling your leg after your comment about writing on the wrong side of the paper...trying to figure out what the other side of the paper is....

I don't even know what 954 is. I left Florida when everything down there was 305.

I'm just pulling your leg after your comment about writing on the wrong side of the paper...trying to figure out what the other side of the paper is....
For future references...On lined notebook paper..the correct side to write on had the holes on the left side...**** you were one of those kids 👀😂😂😂

Coach: Carl Selmer hands down
Quarterbacks: John Hornibrook. He couldn't throw and he couldn't run. Miami had just awful quarterback play in the 70s. Ed Carney was next then the Bakers and Frank Glover.

Advertisement
Was Walt ever anything other than an interim head coach? He was appointed when Charley Tate quit during the season. I'd have to research it but that was my recollection.

Yes, and he beat the Gator in Gainesville that year. Wouldn't beat Florida again until Saban ran OJ Anderson 30 times in the second half in 1978.

Was Walt ever anything other than an interim head coach? He was appointed when Charley Tate quit during the season. I'd have to research it but that was my recollection.

You are correct but he was 2-7 and interim or not he was the head coach those 9 games.

Advertisement
Golden/freeman...
That game freeman had vs nc state that one year I'll never get out of my mind.. And it came 2 weeks after his game winning throw at fsu

Edit: looking back at that 2007 year lol.. In a four game stretch, neither of our QBs threw over 94 yards in a game with a low of 56 yards passing

I believe he was 1 for 13 for 80 yards in that game, with 3 INT's and 1 TD.

So yes, his only completion of the game was an 80 yard TD lol.

Advertisement
OC. MR
DC. Dorito
ST. Hartley
OL. Searles and the last one I brain dumped
DB. Paul Williams Guys a douche
HC. 3 headed monster Golden/Shannon/Richt
LB. Dorito
QB. The Richt twins

Advertisement
Since I've been a fan, hands down after last night, I'm going with Richt and Rosier. Last night broke the tiebreaker, congrats to Kirby and Golden.

OC. MR
DC. Dorito
ST. Hartley
OL. Searles and the last one I brain dumped
DB. Paul Williams Guys a douche
HC. 3 headed monster Golden/Shannon/Richt
LB. Dorito
QB. The Richt twins
Don't put Randy in that ****! Randy didn't get HALF the support Folden and Mork got!

Advertisement
Back