Name the worst coach and quarterback in canes history

Advertisement
Randy Shannon & Ryan Collins

(Just trying to **** off Puke if he's on CIS)

Advertisement
CMR/lil john/searles choosing the worst of those three is like choosing would I rather be blind deaf or dumb

qb has to be Kirby

Golden/freeman...
That game freeman had vs nc state that one year I'll never get out of my mind.. And it came 2 weeks after his game winning throw at fsu

Edit: looking back at that 2007 year lol.. In a four game stretch, neither of our QBs threw over 94 yards in a game with a low of 56 yards passing

Advertisement
Kyle Wright? Seriously? Not saying he was a good QB but dude is top 10 in total TD's at Miami.

It's Kirby Freeman. I'd say it's not even close but Marve was pretty close to as bad.

Since you didn't ask for HC... Patrick Nix. What a disaster as an OC.

Randy/Ag/ Donofrio/ Olivadotie sp?

JaPicky Harris/marve/freeman/wright/Clements/rosier/Perry

the thread topic asked for ONE name. its funny to see people who give more than one name.

are these people who have a hard time making decisions ... or are they people who can't follow directions ? LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Head coach: Golden
OC: Nix
offensive position coach: Searles
DC: D’Onofrio
Defensive position coach: Paul Williams
Starting quarterback: Kirby Freeman
scholarship quarterback: Spencer Whipple

Head coach: Golden
OC: Nix
offensive position coach: Searles
DC: D’Onofrio
Defensive position coach: Paul Williams
Starting quarterback: Kirby Freeman
scholarship quarterback: Spencer Whipple

Hammer meet nail

Kyle Wright was more talented than a lot of past QBs. Guilty of playing on the decline started by Coker. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Robert Marve was bad.
Derrick Crudup was awful.
Kirby Freeman was the worst starting QB for Miami since Mark Richt took over for an injured Jim Kelly in 1982.

I’d take Malware over Marve, Crudup, and Freeman.

Advertisement
Back