Name The Most Absurd Missed Call For Louisville/Miami

Advertisement
Louisville QB scrambles and is chased to the back of their own endzone. Bain hits him so hard the ball pops up and through the uprights. Louisville is awarded 3 points plus the ball, and Bain is ejected for excessive talent with a 15-yard penalty against Miami.

Go Canes.
“Excessive talent! 15 yards!”

We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

So I'd like to see what is the most ludicrous, ridiculous, absurd missed call that people can think of going into the game with Louisville (not that we have not already seen a bevy of them this season).

I'll start with:

Mark Fletcher breaks through the line and scampers 59 yards for a touchdown. When he is three yards deep into the end zone Fletcher spikes the ball in celebration, and the ball bounces out of the end zone. The ACC refs immediately call it a fumble, and then a safety.

I'll bite.

James Williams or Kam Kinchens gets hit early with a targeting foul that was iffy.

Called targeting on the field, replay shows it wasn't targeting, but because it was called that way there's not enough evidence to overturn and the Canes are down a key safety the majority of the game, that Louisville will attack all day....

I'll say it again. This is the game.

This is the game that the ACC refs will cheat FOR the Canes. We're going to see at least three bogus calls against Louisville in this game, possibly even one that negates a Louisville score. Remember this post!
When has this ever happened? Usually a season's worth of bad calls is followed up by more bad calls.

Advertisement
I'll go with the missed call to throw the ball to YOUNG in the REDZONE

Ref- Miami guy giving them the bizness when the UL kid clearly was the person doing something wrong.

Louisville OL putting Bain in a Kimura chokehold to slow him down, but Bain aint no ***** and wont tap out, ergo its a clean play according to the refs. Unsportsmanlike conduct on the defense, 15 yard penalty *moves ball forward 25 yards*

Over/under of atleast 7 uncalled false starts giving Louisville an average of .85 seconds headstart of getting out of stance per snap. Just enough time to get ready to practice more MMA on miami DL/blitzers

Kam breaks a route and gets a pick 6 called back for excessive defense and unnecessary scoring. Only offense scores learn the roolz buddi.

That old **** from last week in the glasses comes out from the stands and yells at the miami bench again, shortly after a Louisville player punches a miami player. Unsportsmanlike conduct on miami, excessive blockage of throwing hands and talking back to an off duty official. 15 yard penalty, 3 touchdowns Louisville

Louisville QB runs out of his own endzone untouched, ball placed at the 1 due to forward progress. Gets reviewed and then placed at the 5 yard line.

TVD throws an absolute dart for a 60 yard score, zebra complete shock and confusion, unsportsmanlike conduct, throwing to the correct jersey, Louisville possession.
A kimura is not a choke hold. It's an attack on the shoulder joint.

Advertisement
UM is winning by 5 with under a minute left and has the ball. Louisville is out of timeouts. The Canes get a first down and, with 20 seconds in the game, take a knee in victory formation. TVD tries to hand the ball to the referee, but the ref pulls his hand away and says, "You weren't down." The ball falls and bounces into the hands of a Louisville defender, who runs for a touchdown. Replay clearly shows that Tyler's knee not only hit the ground but actually took a huge divot out of the turf. After review, the call on the field stands. Louisville wins by 1.

TVD will actually make a great throw for a TD to Colby Young who will then, in celebration, toss the ball up in the air. A burnt Louisville DB will catch it and return 106yds for a TD. The review official will say the play stands as called.

Advertisement
TVD throws an interception and makes the “effort play” to tackle the player at our 5yrd and “saves” a touchdown… the officials call TVD for targeting on the tackle and toss him out of the game.
I thought this thread was about the refs trying to negatively impact the outcome of our games??

No one on the broadcast failing to note the irrelevance following the other jackass’s comment attempting to draw some parallel between some player’s success in the game to Deion Sanders’ season in Boulder

Advertisement
We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

So I'd like to see what is the most ludicrous, ridiculous, absurd missed call that people can think of going into the game with Louisville (not that we have not already seen a bevy of them this season).

I'll start with:

Mark Fletcher breaks through the line and scampers 59 yards for a touchdown. When he is three yards deep into the end zone Fletcher spikes the ball in celebration, and the ball bounces out of the end zone. The ACC refs immediately call it a fumble, and then a safety.
How is this not another safety that doesn’t get called

Advertisement
Back