Name The Most Absurd Missed Call For Louisville/Miami

GojiraCane

All ACC
We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

So I'd like to see what is the most ludicrous, ridiculous, absurd missed call that people can think of going into the game with Louisville (not that we have not already seen a bevy of them this season).

I'll start with:

Mark Fletcher breaks through the line and scampers 59 yards for a touchdown. When he is three yards deep into the end zone Fletcher spikes the ball in celebration, and the ball bounces out of the end zone. The ACC refs immediately call it a fumble, and then a safety.

Advertisement
TVD throws an interception and makes the “effort play” to tackle the player at our 5yrd and “saves” a touchdown… the officials call TVD for targeting on the tackle and toss him out of the game.
Would this be good or bad.....

Advertisement
We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

So I'd like to see what is the most ludicrous, ridiculous, absurd missed call that people can think of going into the game with Louisville (not that we have not already seen a bevy of them this season).

I'll start with:

Mark Fletcher breaks through the line and scampers 59 yards for a touchdown. When he is three yards deep into the end zone Fletcher spikes the ball in celebration, and the ball bounces out of the end zone. The ACC refs immediately call it a fumble, and then a safety.

We will notch our third "safety" of the year that will be spotted on the 1 yard line by the terrible ACC refs.

Wow, it's hard to predict just one. Holding, safety, or fumble when the player is clearly down?

Advertisement
TVD actually throws a TD to George in the middle of the end zone.... Refs waive it off and claim the ball never broke the plane of the goal line.... Because a Louisville player was within 5 yards of the play the play is ruled a touchback for Louisville , ball is spotted at the 20, who then run for one yard up the middle... Play is called for 7 PF's ... Ball is spotted at our 1 yard line.... Next Play Bain sacks the QB for a 10 yard loss resulting in the refs calling it a TD for Louisville....

TVD actually throws a TD to George in the middle of the end zone.... Refs waive it off and claim the ball never broke the plane of the goal line.... Because a Louisville player was within 5 yards of the play the play is ruled a touchback for Louisville , ball is spotted at the 20, who then run for one yard up the middle... Play is called for 7 PF's ... Ball is spotted at our 1 yard line.... Next Play Bain sacks the QB for a 10 yard loss resulting in the refs calling it a TD for Louisville....
We are looking for absurd calls not routine calls! 😂

Advertisement
Backshoulder pass to Young in the EZ perfect strike but refs and replay booth call it out of bounds. TVD throws an interception on the next play.

Louisville OL putting Bain in a Kimura chokehold to slow him down, but Bain aint no ***** and wont tap out, ergo its a clean play according to the refs. Unsportsmanlike conduct on the defense, 15 yard penalty *moves ball forward 25 yards*

Over/under of atleast 7 uncalled false starts giving Louisville an average of .85 seconds headstart of getting out of stance per snap. Just enough time to get ready to practice more MMA on miami DL/blitzers

Kam breaks a route and gets a pick 6 called back for excessive defense and unnecessary scoring. Only offense scores learn the roolz buddi.

That old **** from last week in the glasses comes out from the stands and yells at the miami bench again, shortly after a Louisville player punches a miami player. Unsportsmanlike conduct on miami, excessive blockage of throwing hands and talking back to an off duty official. 15 yard penalty, 3 touchdowns Louisville

Louisville QB runs out of his own endzone untouched, ball placed at the 1 due to forward progress. Gets reviewed and then placed at the 5 yard line.

TVD throws an absolute dart for a 60 yard score, zebra complete shock and confusion, unsportsmanlike conduct, throwing to the correct jersey, Louisville possession.

Advertisement
Louisville OL putting Bain in a Kimura chokehold to slow him down, but Bain aint no ***** and wont tap out, ergo its a clean play according to the refs. Unsportsmanlike conduct on the defense, 15 yard penalty *moves ball forward 25 yards*

Over/under of atleast 7 uncalled false starts giving Louisville an average of .85 seconds headstart of getting out of stance per snap. Just enough time to get ready to practice more MMA on miami DL/blitzers

Kam breaks a route and gets a pick 6 called back for excessive defense and unnecessary scoring. Only offense scores learn the roolz buddi.

That old **** from last week in the glasses comes out from the stands and yells at the miami bench again, shortly after a Louisville player punches a miami player. Unsportsmanlike conduct on miami, excessive blockage of throwing hands and talking back to an off duty official. 15 yard penalty, 3 touchdowns Louisville

Louisville QB runs out of his own endzone untouched, ball placed at the 1 due to forward progress. Gets reviewed and then placed at the 5 yard line.

TVD throws an absolute dart for a 60 yard score, zebra complete shock and confusion, unsportsmanlike conduct, throwing to the correct jersey, Louisville possession.

I freaking love this topic for one reason and one reason only - the responses are turning into each of our Canes fans' versions of "The Aristocrats!" Joke.

We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

I'll start with:

This feels like it's already happened.

We know it will happen.

The question is, how?

I'll start with:

Don’t have enough fingers or toes to count them.

Advertisement
Back