Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_2722.gif

Or I can just not say anything and we can wait and see what happens. That’s also an option. I’m not openly rooting against the kid. I’m just saying use caution
If I understand this correctly, you’re not saying EW is trash, or that he isn’t going to develop into a quality QB. What you’re saying is let’s not crown him as the next great Miami QB (ala Jake the Snake Garcia)….

Kid is young and has potential but is not a finished product. Portal additions and HS QB additions will be brought in to place UM in the best possible situation at qb. In 2024 spring/fall camp, cream will rise to the top as always. And those not wanting to compete and earn the job will transfer.

Emory’s mental capacity is much greater than the average kid at QB.
People accused me of saying this and annihilated me.

I didn't even say this, all I said was he he tremendously advanced in terms of reads and progressions lol

Why cant they sell Emory? Yall think kids cant watch film and see who can and cant throw and read defense. Or do they just go on 247 and check out their rating and pick their next school?
Sometimes you need a big name eventually that's how it is and that's what the elite players expect. Idk how a wr think air Noland is going to get them the ball but he did pick the right school to pretend to be a qb.

Advertisement
If I understand this correctly, you’re not saying EW is trash, or that he isn’t going to develop into a quality QB. What you’re saying is let’s not crown him as the next great Miami QB (ala Jake the Snake Garcia)….

Kid is young and has potential but is not a finished product. Portal additions and HS QB additions will be brought in to place UM in the best possible situation at qb. In 2024 spring/fall camp, cream will rise to the top as always. And those not wanting to compete and earn the job will transfer.
Not calling him trash at all. He’s impressive for his age.

People accused me of saying this and annihilated me.

I didn't even say this, all I said was he he tremendously advanced in terms of reads and progressions lol
Well i mean I’ve seen the kid get from 1 read to 3 and that’s my favorite trait in a young guy but again, he didn’t do it in a high pressure setting so I don’t know if it’s real. It looked good tho

Tate was a 4 star. And yes they still fail. So? We’re selling 2 unproven 3 stars over an unproven 5 star at Alabama

So if Emory was a 5 star, and he performed the past 4 games and since arriving at UM, EXACTLY as he has, you’d have a completely different opinion about him.

Yeah, I get it. :rolleyes:

Advertisement

Mope

Sometimes you need a big name eventually that's how it is and that's what the elite players expect. Idk how a wr think air Noland is going to get them the ball but he did pick the right school to pretend to be a qb.
Yeah i get what people are saying. But the reason i asked about Emory is because he is already in college and by all reports is much better than people thought and what he was rated. Im not arguing about Judd v whichever highly rated high schooler. Its a college QB v a high schooler. It seems lost on most what am saying.

U may think u know what a high school QB is. But the coaches can show them film of Emory, limited game film yes but also extensive practice film against college players including our own. Also we got 2 highly rated WRs and by all reports and moving the right direction for others with no top ranked QB but Judd

But once people latch on to certain narratives, evidence can go to L before they change their minds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
OSU- Air Noland top tier QB recruit
Bama- Julian Sayin top tier QB recruit
FSU- top 40 player nationally, his teammate another 4 star WR, a Buford 5 star and proximity

Sorry buddy we have the least to sell that’s why it would be amazing steal by Mario and staff if they pull it off.
Shannon Dawson

Show Thune's tape and say "listen guys, I got this DUDE to throw for 30, and 40 TDs on consecutive seasons.

Advertisement
I trust Beard as a WR coach but while he has good hands and runs decent routes i just don't see the elite speed, he should have for his size.

you can sell emory but he hasnt played much or honestly shown much for any casual fan to think hes the one. no one is gonna buy 10 passes or so as the next hype beast. bring in comp and let them battle it out. if emory beats our x transfer QB, roll w emory and lets ride. you cannot hand over the job to emory based on a few series against weak comp. even TVD had to split time w Jake agaisnt Central Conn and got the job over jake when jake was out where it wasnt a battle anymore. he then proved his worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back