Name, Image, and Likeness bill likely delayed (only in Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I "couldn't even comprehend what you wrote obviously"? What in the **** are you talking about? Yeah, your post was sooooo complex and difficult to comprehend:

"On purpose most Executives (States or US) havent been given line item veto powers over Legislatures. In their [Legislator's] minds, it would give the Executive to much power amd disrupt the status quo of checks and balances."

So, Mr. Fake High IQ, outside of your misspellings and grammatical/punctuation errors, what was soooo hard to comprehend there? You said "on purpose" that US and state legislatures have NOT given line item veto powers to Executives (when the US did and over 40 states have done so, though the US line item veto was struck down as unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court).

Look, you were wrong about the law because you were wrong. I could have pulled a thousand different sources that proved you wrong.

Please make up a lie and tell us what you were "really" saying in your inaccurate first sentence. Please tell us what you "meant to say" when you falsely claimed that Legislatures have not given Executives line item veto power. Shine some overdue light into that defective brain of yours.

You're a fraud. You've been exposed. But you're going to try to obscure that reality with a bunch of nonsense.

How long until you try to dox me again?

And the reason you are out of breath is because you've been jamming Duck Donuts down your gullet again.
Ehat you leave out was my other posts.

You of course have an understanding of total and specific line item vetos? Well, of course you don't but I digress.

I was, through a few posts you conveniently leave out, explaining that total (in usual terms just line item veto) is rarely an authority given to the Executives (Im sure I could find an example, but Im too lazy and I dont use wikipedia as you do to sound smart... busted douche...) and most (that Im aware) have Specified Line Item Veto authority. Of those specific powers, I do believe all of them are centered on Appropriations bills (you try to sound smart and call them spending, no one serious or with 1/2 a brain who knows anything uses that term... again.. wikipedia it douche). Hence my thrust that, even if Guv D wanted to use line item veto (again I believe FLs is centered on Appropriations), I don't believe he could because "they" ruled this NIL shadyness to be "Education", and therefore outside Guvy Wuvy's LIV authorities.

You are welcome.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back