Name, Image, and Likeness bill likely delayed (only in Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS85

D before E
Premium
What a ******* joke. It's incredible how incompetent the government is. Basically, Florida will likely delay their Name, Image, and Likeness bill a year.
Screenshot_20210429-182930.png

Advertisement
Huh. Who knew!!

First we've heard of it. I'll use wikipedia to learn about it.

😂

Advertisement
Huh. Who knew!!

First we've heard of it. I'll use wikipedia to learn about it.

😂

No, your brand is all about misstating the law, and then after you are corrected, you act like you never said what you said, while trying to change the subject to donuts.

For the record, even though the newspapers are saying that DeSantis will sign the "transgender sports bill", it is actually the same exact Charter Schools bill that had a bunch of amendments jammed into it, including the transgender sports ban and the NIL effective date pushback.

He's signing that bill, even with all of the unrelated garbage that's in it.

Advertisement
No, your brand is all about misstating the law, and then after you are corrected, you act like you never said what you said, while trying to change the subject to donuts.
Sure thing Wiki-boy.

And the funniest part, you didnt even grasp the full context of what else was there from what you cut and paste. You couldn't even comprehend what I wrote obviously. Go ahead and keep telling people wikipedia told you I was wrong (I wasn't of course)--because you would allear to lack reading and inference skills.

😂😂😂😂😂

How in the world does anyone take you seriously.

😅😅😅😅

I wonder if I could pass the bar by just referencing wikipedia pages like you...shoulf I try, I mean, shît if you get paid as a "lawyer", ****, I'd end up running an international firm in no time. I'm out of breath from laughing so hard.

Wikipedia!!! Douche.

😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
For the record, even though the newspapers are saying that DeSantis will sign the "transgender sports bill", it is actually the same exact Charter Schools bill that had a bunch of amendments jammed into it, including the transgender sports ban and the NIL effective date pushback.

He's signing that bill, even with all of the unrelated garbage that's in it.
good to know Ronny as I think you called him yesterday can count on you! He was after all there for you in these life critical hours.

Sure thing Wiki-boy.

And the funniest part, you didnt even grasp the full context of what else was there from what you cut and paste. You couldn't even comprehend what I wrote obviously. Go ahead and keep telling people wikipedia told you I was wrong (I wasn't of course)--because you would allear to lack reading and inference skills.

😂😂😂😂😂

How in the world does anyone take you seriously.

😅😅😅😅

I wonder if I could pass the bar by just referencing wikipedia pages like you...shoulf I try, I mean, shît if you get paid as a "lawyer", ****, I'd end up running an international firm in no time. I'm out of breath from laughing so hard.

Wikipedia!!! Douche.

😂😂😂😂

I "couldn't even comprehend what you wrote obviously"? What in the **** are you talking about? Yeah, your post was sooooo complex and difficult to comprehend:

"On purpose most Executives (States or US) havent been given line item veto powers over Legislatures. In their [Legislator's] minds, it would give the Executive to much power amd disrupt the status quo of checks and balances."

So, Mr. Fake High IQ, outside of your misspellings and grammatical/punctuation errors, what was soooo hard to comprehend there? You said "on purpose" that US and state legislatures have NOT given line item veto powers to Executives (when the US did and over 40 states have done so, though the US line item veto was struck down as unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court).

Look, you were wrong about the law because you were wrong. I could have pulled a thousand different sources that proved you wrong.

Please make up a lie and tell us what you were "really" saying in your inaccurate first sentence. Please tell us what you "meant to say" when you falsely claimed that Legislatures have not given Executives line item veto power. Shine some overdue light into that defective brain of yours.

You're a fraud. You've been exposed. But you're going to try to obscure that reality with a bunch of nonsense.

How long until you try to dox me again?

And the reason you are out of breath is because you've been jamming Duck Donuts down your gullet again.

What a ******* joke. It's incredible how incompetent the government is. Basically, Florida will likely delay their Name, Image, and Likeness bill a year.
View attachment 146280

you have no idea what you are talking about. people need to step back and look at the big picture. is this BS, yes. this was not done out of the blue. the blame is not on any politician in Florida. it is ON THE NCAA!!!! the NCAA has been coming down HARD on the politicians in Florida behind the scenes to stop then NIL stuff. can't go into all I know but behind the scenes the NCAA is trying to insert their muscle with threats.

Advertisement
good to know Ronny as I think you called him yesterday can count on you! He was after all there for you in these life critical hours.

So let me understand, you are triggered because I called Ron DeSantis "Ronny" one time? Are you going to cry?

Advertisement
you have no idea what you are talking about. people need to step back and look at the big picture. is this BS, yes. this was not done out of the blue. the blame is not on any politician in Florida. it is ON THE NCAA!!!! the NCAA has been coming down HARD on the politicians in Florida behind the scenes to stop then NIL stuff. can't go into all I know but behind the scenes the NCAA is trying to insert their muscle with threats.

You are so full of crap. "Can't go into all". Yeah, but you can say that the "NCAA has been coming down HARD on the politicians in Florida behind the scenes" while giving absolutely no specifics or examples. And I'm sure you can't share all the details on the pedophile parties in the basements of pizzerias either.

The NCAA has absolutely ZERO power of Florida politicians. There is NOTHING they can use to "come down HARD" on Florida politicians. Not contributions, not ads, not anything.

Now, sure, the NCAA can issue idle threats, but that's nothing serious.

But, sure, we'll just let Florida politicians make bogus tuff-guy talk:

"In fact, earlier this month during a news conference, the Florida Speaker of the House, Chris Sprowls, claimed the state would not bend to the will of the NCAA and others.

“The state of Florida is not going to be bullied by any corporate actor,” he said. “It will not impact what we do in the state of Florida.”

And Emmert said this:

"However, NCAA president Mark Emmert told a group of athletes earlier this month that he would not punish athletes who earn NIL compensation by following their state law."

If Florida elected officials had any balls, they would simply allow Emmert to be exposed as the liar that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back