Nah Man I'm ****ed

I think the worst part is that Golden acting like he wants to get fired and the Admin/Board doesn't want to do it. Really weird situation.

Advertisement
The only thing holding this up is not having a new prez in place otherwise it would have been done after Pitt. They are doing everything possible to avoid firing him this year but Ali G has doubled down!

**** you...pay me......

If the school does not care why did they fire Larry Coker and Randy Shannon and pay them buyouts? Why do we even have a football team?

Shalala deserves all the blame. Her 3 choices for AD have been worse than Golden.

They fired Coker because the FIU brawl embarrassed the university and ****ed off Shalala.

They fired Shannon because the Shapiro situation was about to blow up.

Believe me, none of those firings had anything to do with W's and L's.

Shalala should of been the one fired for the Nevin crap she was to busy taking free money to cover up her **** up on buying a hospital that is going under

I think the worst part is that Golden acting like he wants to get fired and the Admin/Board doesn't want to do it. Really weird situation.

I wouldn't fire him I would embarrass him enough to quit so you don't have to pay out. I would hire a coach in waiting and strip all of Al Golden powers away from him

The only thing this program cares about is staying out of trouble. As such, I am starting a movement to provide benefits to our basketball players and football recruits, and will be informing the NCAA of my actions, with copied emails I've sent along the way showing Miami didn't care to stop it.

That's the frustrating part.

Either they're too cheap and indifferent towards the program to make a move, or they are so clueless about football the majority think things are going A o.k.

Under either scenario, we are doomed.

Advertisement

Either they're too cheap and indifferent towards the program to make a move, or they are so clueless about football the majority think things are going A o.k.

Or, maybe some are trying to save face. Golden is the "guy" (was their choice over, say, Sumlin) of some of the more prominent decision-makers at the U. I don't have much hope for Golden being bought out this year, but I'm hoping the lesser "financial loss" next year, as well as the impending embarrassment of a legitimately empty stadium, will be enough.

At least in that scenario, people still care, but were just incompetent. And, this next time, it'll be too easy to **** up. Butch will be there waiting.

Its become laughable at this point. The guy is doing nothing good to help the program. Finally the cloud that he's *****ed about for 3 years is gone and we are going to have the worst recruiting class we've had since his hire.

**** everything. When Golden gets fired after next season I have no hope that the ******** in charge will make anything but another terrible ******* decision.

**** these nerds know about football?

Advertisement
The only thing holding this up is not having a new prez in place otherwise it would have been done after Pitt. They are doing everything possible to avoid firing him this year but Ali G has doubled down!

**** you...pay me......

If the school does not care why did they fire Larry Coker and Randy Shannon and pay them buyouts? Why do we even have a football team?

Shalala deserves all the blame. Her 3 choices for AD have been worse than Golden.

They fired Coker because the FIU brawl embarrassed the university and ****ed off Shalala.

They fired Shannon because the Shapiro situation was about to blow up.

Believe me, none of those firings had anything to do with W's and L's.

Shalala should of been the one fired for the Nevin crap she was to busy taking free money to cover up her **** up on buying a hospital that is going under

Yeah but the presidents never fire themselves. Corruption

Or, maybe some are trying to save face. Golden is the "guy" (was their choice over, say, Sumlin) of some of the more prominent decision-makers at the U. I don't have much hope for Golden being bought out this year, but I'm hoping the lesser "financial loss" next year, as well as the impending embarrassment of a legitimately empty stadium, will be enough.

At least in that scenario, people still care, but were just incompetent. And, this next time, it'll be too easy to **** up. Butch will be there waiting.

And a year older, and with a bigger rebuilding job since this recruiting class is clearly going to ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back