N' Kosi Perry

Our QB situation will likely keep this team from accomplishing what it should this season. That's a **** shame. I've yet to see a summer-arrival freshmans QB lead a team to anything of substance, and the guys already here have been dismal this spring.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.
Not a dig, but you along with a few others also said how massive a failure it was that richt hired manny Diaz to run his defense... just let it play out
Not a dig, but you're the same cvnt-faced mongoloid who was riding Folden's nuts long after everyone else bailed.

Everyone with any sense was skeptical of Diaz based on past results. Not a dig, but your pvssy *** can find posts on here where I was cautiously optimistic about our defense based on the Kool hire and the improvement that was almost guaranteed by a more aggressive upfield approach. You'll also find posts where I was one of about 3 guys who expected our defense to still be good after AQM, Grace and Young got greased.

Not a dig, but your mom should have swallowed you instead of letting you dribble into her box.

Everyone chill out... He said it wasn't a dig

Advertisement
Our QB situation will likely keep this team from accomplishing what it should this season. That's a **** shame. I've yet to see a summer-arrival freshmans QB lead a team to anything of substance, and the guys already here have been dismal this spring.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.
Not a dig, but you along with a few others also said how massive a failure it was that richt hired manny Diaz to run his defense... just let it play out
Not a dig, but you're the same cvnt-faced mongoloid who was riding Folden's nuts long after everyone else bailed.

Everyone with any sense was skeptical of Diaz based on past results. Not a dig, but your pvssy *** can find posts on here where I was cautiously optimistic about our defense based on the Kool hire and the improvement that was almost guaranteed by a more aggressive upfield approach. You'll also find posts where I was one of about 3 guys who expected our defense to still be good after AQM, Grace and Young got greased.

Not a dig, but your mom should have swallowed you instead of letting you dribble into her box.

lmfao stfu

That's the same thing as when someone says to you "Well, with no disrepect...."

lmfao stfu

Not a dig but mind your own f_ucking business you prick

I just want a cannon arm like the canes of old. Whoever has a cannon should start just like Gino "Blind Bomber" Torretta. Dude would close his eyes and chuck it as far as he could and lamar thomas would come down with it. With the expected speed at receiver, the QB should do the same.

did you even think before you hit submit on this drivel?

brockwurst is a grown *** man. Yall keep running to his defense like a single mother.... Let that man defend himself.

Advertisement
I think Richt really thinks Perry is someone more like DJ Shockley. Same Skill set. Pass first guys who will run if the pocket breaks down although DJ Shockley looks faster. Watch the '05 Georgia film.. if Perry can play anything like that we winning the coastal easy.

I think Richt really thinks Perry is someone more like DJ Shockley. Same Skill set. Pass first guys who will run if the pocket breaks down although DJ Shockley looks faster. Watch the '05 Georgia film.. if Perry can play anything like that we winning the coastal easy.

He compared him to Ward. Nkosi is twice the qb Shockley was coming out of high school .lol Come on bro.

Not even close to the same skillset

Nobody is expecting the Fresh to win big.

Then what are they expecting? Everyone's all in on losing 4 or more games this year? We'll see if everyone is still so forgiving if the wheels come off the offense this year and we waste a loaded roster.

Reasonable folks just want the best guy to play. That coupled with the fact that none of the guys on the roster are any good at this point (per practice reports, which I'll admit can be biased at times).

Based on the information provided, it's reasonable to assume that none of the "veterans" will lead this team to anything substantial. So, if the Freshman (Perry) proves to be close in the fall, then just run with him. Unless he shows the inability to develop and learn from his inevitable early mistakes.

At the end of the day, it's all just hope and speculation though. It'd be terrible to waste an otherwise talented team.

Tough decision for Richt either way.

Hopefully he has gone to work on play calling in the off season, but now armed with all of that, he gets the choice of green freshman mistakes in an effort to get some live fire under Perry's belt or more "seasoned" upperclassmen that just aren't possibly ever going to be good enough.

UM

Nobody is expecting the Fresh to win big.

Then what are they expecting? Everyone's all in on losing 4 or more games this year? We'll see if everyone is still so forgiving if the wheels come off the offense this year and we waste a loaded roster.

Reasonable folks just want the best guy to play. That coupled with the fact that none of the guys on the roster are any good at this point (per practice reports, which I'll admit can be biased at times).

Based on the information provided, it's reasonable to assume that none of the "veterans" will lead this team to anything substantial. So, if the Freshman (Perry) proves to be close in the fall, then just run with him. Unless he shows the inability to develop and learn from his inevitable early mistakes.

At the end of the day, it's all just hope and speculation though. It'd be terrible to waste an otherwise talented team.

Tough decision for Richt either way.

Hopefully he has gone to work on understanding his personnel better in the off season, but now armed with all of that, he gets the choice of green freshman mistakes in an effort to get some live fire under Perry's belt or more "seasoned" upperclassmen that just aren't possibly ever going to be good enough.

UM

FIFY. cause that was his biggest issue.

Advertisement

The truth is ,based on spring reports and the reality of who is fighting it out for the #1 QB position, you are absolutely correct.

We are weak at the most important position on the field and it may cost us games where our D plays great but the O does nothing for us.
We had a NC team in 2003 but **** the bed because our QB was a liability.

Shockley sat the bench most of his career. And Ward was a Punter early. We need to compare freshmans apples to freshmans apples.

lmfao stfu

Not a dig, but you're a ******* ****.

I watched the full game and he stays in the pocket when their is pressure and makes nice throws. He also can get gains of 10 when it collapses. he had a couple scary parts when he tried to run backwards and got sacked from pressure but he looks like a stud. I don't care about how good the comp was, he can make any throw has a fast release and is mobile which will work for the RPO by creating holes for walton. Finally and most importantly he makes SMART DECISIONS. If he starts as a freshman he won't be as bad as most true fresh qbs because he won't throw many picks and he makes smart decisions. When he learns the playbook and builds chemistry with receivers the WATCH OUT ACC WE R COMING. We r getting a natty in a couple years men... i just feel it!

Advertisement

lmfao stfu

God**** you and Chise sound like angry middle-schoolers in this thread. The insults are typically funny when there's some balance with actual logic and rebuttal, but just hurling insults makes you look like an assclown, regardless of how many cool points and reputation you have on here. You aren't cool for sounding like an 8th grader talking **** on xbox live.

lmfao stfu

As long as its not a dig, we cool.

Advertisement

lmfao stfu

God**** you and Chise sound like angry middle-schoolers in this thread. The insults are typically funny when there's some balance with actual logic and rebuttal, but just hurling insults makes you look like an assclown, regardless of how many cool points and reputation you have on here. You aren't cool for sounding like an 8th grader talking **** on xbox live.

Well then thank the gods that no one around here gives a single solitary fvck what you think eh?

"Everyone with any sense was skeptical of Diaz"

Shut yo *** up.. you was wrong stop trying to backtrack

The truth is ,based on spring reports and the reality of who is fighting it out for the #1 QB position, you are absolutely correct.

We are weak at the most important position on the field and it may cost us games where our D plays great but the O does nothing for us.
We had a NC team in 2003 but **** the bed because our QB was a liability.

Yup.

Unfortunately, I agree 100%. The QB situation is and has been my one major concern this offseason. Before spring, I stated my desire to see one of the QBs separate himself and flat out make a statement. Obviously that didn't happen and because of that Perry has every opportunity to grab the job as a true frosh. I love Perry's ability but he is still a true freshman. I'm well aware of what Kaaya did as a true frosh and realize that it can be done but like Chise just said, there is no way that we should expect a true freshman starter at QB to posses the maturity, composure and overall knowledge to be able to lead us to anything of significance.

When I look at this team and this roster, I see a team that is on the rise and it's not difficult to see that all of the pieces are coming together. The first team OL seems to have found itself. We are thin at RB but should be fine barring injury. The WRs and TEs are talented and getting deeper. The front seven is sick and the secondary should be fine with the Dean, Delaney and Bandy joining Young and Jackson. Redwine and Carter will give us a very good trio with JJ. This team has a ton of legit Miami level talent and recruiting will only raise that talent level. The elephant in the middle of the room however is QB. I haven't noticed many posters addressing this issue which is strange considering that it could be the one thing that keeps this squad from fulfilling it's potential. Unless Perry proves to be a savant which he just may be, my hope is for one of either Shireffs or Rosier to improve significantly from here to fall practice thus enabling us to either shirt Perry or bring him along as his progress dictates.

Advertisement
Back